Candice Lumi
Candice Lumi - PLEASE READ MY REVIEWS
PLEASE READ MY REVIEWS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1512
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-10-22 10:47:17

Good morning,

I haven't used Trucaller and it was brought to my attention that 7 people have reported my nr as Spam. I absolutely believe it is people (SP's and 2 previous houses I worked from) trying to sabotage my business.

Please do read my reviews from RELIABLE PUNTERS- PLEASE CONTACT THOSE PUNTERS PRIVATELY OR PUBLICLY AD WELL TO VERIFY WHAT KIND OF SERVICE PROVIDER I AM.

I AM IMMENSELY PROUD OF THE SERVICE I PROVIDE.

Thank you, and have a blessed day xxx
Chelsea
Chelsea - Re: PLEASE READ MY REVIEWS
Re: PLEASE READ MY REVIEWS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-10-22 14:12:13

Honey. Do yourself a favour, Google truecaller customer support, send them a strongly worded email, as that is what I did, only if you do not use their services, then state that your business has been badly affected and that you are a victim of cyber bullying, as it what happened to me, they will remove the spam notifications within 12 hours.

Let me know if this helps you..

Sending love
Chelsea xoxo
Busty Lacy
Busty Lacy - Re: PLEASE READ MY REVIEWS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1070
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-10-22 14:41:50

Same with my trucaller, so sad, it's such a screw up and so frustrating. Trucaller is useless, still waiting patiently for them to sort out the issue.

Good luck
Candice Lumi
Candice Lumi - Re: PLEASE READ MY REVIEWS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1515
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-10-22 15:52:02

You are an absolute gem! Thank you so much for this information and may you have a blessed day xxx

On 2024-10-22 14:12:13 Chelsea said:
Honey. Do yourself a favour, Google truecaller customer support, send them a strongly worded email, as that is what I did, only if you do not use their services, then state that your business has been badly affected and that you are a victim of cyber bullying, as it what happened to me, they will remove the spam notifications within 12 hours.

Let me know if this helps you..

Sending love
Chelsea xoxo

Candice Lumi
Candice Lumi - Re: PLEASE READ MY REVIEWS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1516
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-10-22 15:53:50

Thank you for your empathy and all the best with your situation as well xxx

On 2024-10-22 14:41:50 Busty Lacy said:
Same with my trucaller, so sad, it's such a screw up and so frustrating. Trucaller is useless, still waiting patiently for them to sort out the issue.

Good luck

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.