Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-20 17:13:01

Name: Bonita

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Bonita's Full Profile]

Saw her at a complex in Midrand. Security scans your license which is not a problem for me. The markdown on privacy is because the lady she shares the apartment with opened for me and led me into her own room. What I believe was an honest misunderstanding was then resolved by Bonita calling me and asking where I am. We had a good laugh and started the session in the other room.
Bonita looks better than her current pics which are more than a year old. She is slimmer than in the pics with a nice bum, lovely boobies and a beautiful face. She greeted me in a sexy black outfit and asked if I want her to remove it or start the massage with the outfit still on which I found a turn-on. However I opted for the outfit to come off immediately.
She is a trained masseuse, and these are the ones who give the best sensual massages in my experience. She knows how to tease and please a man and ended it with a long, slow and explosive hj. If you're interested there are other options on offer.
I tasted her as well and she enjoyed it.
Thanks for the lovely session Bonita!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Cake-Lover
Cake-Lover - Re: Review - Bonita - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Bonita - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-25 08:11:23

Wait she no longer does the penetrating part? If I'm not mistaken she was. I want to do it with her.
Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Bonita - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Bonita - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1729
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-25 09:22:28

On 2024-10-25 08:11:23 Cake-Lover said:
Wait she no longer does the penetrating part? If I'm not mistaken she was. I want to do it with her.

he says he tasted her.. which i conclude means the obvious !!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.