Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Men On ESA
Re: Men On ESA
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-13 16:47:23

Muj

Interesting on the thread that you referred to, namely "Increasing number of Men", where I mentioned my upcuming photo shoot, that I received a total of :
ZERO
PM's indication from ladies that my choice of apparel was appealing. Only FunLuva responded, but he only claimed that there could only ever be only one FunLuva, so as a marketing steekproef my comments were waved aside, lost in the ocean of information rolling over everybody.

So, once again today, we are relegated to the second tier, the has beens, the ones following the pack.

We need to make a stand, we are after all MEN.

Cheers
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-13 16:49:31

Matt

Brilliant !!!

Cheers
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Men On ESA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1509
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-13 19:48:14

On 2016-04-13 16:47:23 pieterd002 said:
Only FunLuva responded, but he only claimed that there could only ever be only one FunLuva, so as a marketing steekproef my comments were waved aside, lost in the ocean of information rolling over everybody.

@pieterd bud we don't want to be like the ladies who all end up with the same working names.. One funluva one pieterd etc etc No confusion

Now where are my tight jocks gone to...
Time for a photoshoot

And in honour of Arhwens post -www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php - I will grant one free session 😉 To one female gold member and one female basic member who writes me the best profile intro
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-13 20:09:05

@iamfunluva.....dont hold your breath bud but I actually doubt theres any female punters on here at all...and if there were I would be very suprised. Maybe ESA Erin can give us an idea if they keep/have stats to cover this ?
Tanya
Tanya - Re: Men On ESA
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 193
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-13 20:30:40

Hi guys I am sorry have to give my 5 here..Gavin approached me and asked what the industry was for females wanting men. I told him to do some research. .. He is a qualified masseuse with the nessasery training and qualifications behind him....very polite mature and easy to talk to.

Being in the massage industry and having to do 5 to 7 propper massages a day does take its toll on the body..

I had a massage with Gavin no happy endings or nothing just plain de-stressing and it was amazing..

I think he will be a great asset to the lady's that need that bit of de-stressing them self's after keeping all u lucky stunning punters happy.

I will also be using him as a special prize massage to my therapists that do the most clients on a monthly basis ...

Let's give the man a chance. I am sure u all wish u were in his shoes lol us paying u for a massage xx
Carailho
Carailho - Re: Men On ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 131
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-13 20:35:01

Give this woman a bells. Now thats good thinking. I bet none of us though of that.
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Men On ESA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1511
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-13 20:36:54

@Tanya, Indeed we wish we were in his shoes 😂
Jokes aside I do wish them all well. It's tough out there and people need to earn a decent living
Tanya
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 196
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-13 20:47:44

On 2016-04-13 20:35:01 Carailho said:
Give this woman a bells. Now thats good thinking. I bet none of us though of that.

Lol will take u up on the bells x kindly bring a BT if u book a treatment with me x sure we will have so much fun I will probably forget to take payment for service he he 🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸
Tanya
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 197
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-13 20:51:38

On 2016-04-13 20:36:54 iamfunluva said:
@Tanya, Indeed we wish we were in his shoes 😂
Jokes aside I do wish them all well. It's tough out there and people need to earn a decent living

Good things come to good ppl xxxx
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Men On ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3573
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-13 22:17:33

On 2016-04-13 09:50:04 ESA Forum Admin said:
It is Good to see the number of men increasing on ESA.
After all there are woman / men who have requirements and desires too.

Welcome to ESA gentlemen.

Erin
ESA SUPPORT

Precision in English composition is not your strong point.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.