Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4200
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-14 10:56:09

On 2017-05-14 09:05:28 Minimee said:
The reason why winter in coming: It works like this..... The earth revolve around it's own axis...one revolution in a 24 hour period. THEN.... (contrary to popular belief)...the sun don't revolve around the earth...BUT..the eart revolve around the sun...takes about 365 days to do the trip. Now....(going to Google the rest first).........

A frivolous jocularity.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-14 11:52:33
Edited: 2017-05-14 11:58:23

On 2017-05-14 10:56:09 Ben Layden said:

A frivolous jocularity.

Veridical pronouncement.

(Takes me ages to reply to Ben Layden...have to Google every single word...f#ck..what fun!!!)
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-05-14 21:35:34
Edited: 2017-05-14 21:37:36

Ben

Just ponder what prompted brian's return to Eskom. No R 30 million. Fat Lynn Brown put an end to that before it was challenged in court, and they would have lost in any case.

Lynn, the fat Kaapse lady, no brains, but support from the coloured community that zumdoos needs. Then the bigger picture, as she was finally let into the loop, that it made FISCAL SENSE to re-appoint the cunt molefe. Why ? Because he is going to fuck us over a barrel with the nuclear procurement. With no lube, not even the naartjie flavoured one that I like so much. The R 30 million chicken feed that they are going to rape us with. What the living fuck is fiscal sense ? She has no idea what that meant, and neither does the rest of SA. Whoever wrote that line is dof beyond reason. She even more for extolling it. Dumb fuck !!!

Because the fuck(gup)tups already have a mine that supplies uranium. What is uranium ? The side product from gold mining that produces the uranium that you need to produce nuclear energy. See where this is going ? We will be fucked again by the guppies, just exponentially more than the Tegeta coal deal.

I will vote for the ANC if Cyril is elected ANC president, just to stem the tide of raping our beloved country. And to get jacob in jail where he belongs.

Just as a side issue : shabir shaik, yes he of the bribes to zumpus, already found guilty, but released because why ? " THE CUNT WAS GONNA DIE SOON".

Where is he now ? Playing gholf the motherfucker.

Please put zumdoos in jail. He raped women, as well as our country. Fucknut.

Ben, as you rightly stated, the exchange rate is a precursor to shit that will still happen. Wait for Moody's junk rating and the corresponding capital flight. Rand will tank, fuel will go up, and everything else as well.

Move your investments offshore, and cash into euros or dollars (maybe not dollars, as trumpie is fucking with the wrong people), James Comey was not the FBI Director for nothing. This will bite him.

But there are some positives as well. I was lambasted for predicting this, but I was right. I will post some positives when I am in a better mood.

Me
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-05-14 22:05:59

Mini : Is dit nie skommeltyd nou nie ?
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-05-14 22:14:23
Edited: 2017-05-14 22:15:35

Idea Number 4 : Cars

This is one of my absolute pet hates.

Why the living fuck must politicians, who usually have no level of education, and is only there by virtue of shouting the loudest and stealing the most, drive cars that cost a minimum of R 750 k and more ?

What is wrong with a locally produced car costing R 150 k, it still has power steering, aircon and electric windows.

Most politicians in SA are dumb fucks, and they appoint more dumber fucks to parastatals, and they are allowed to buy horrendously expensive cars with features that are so beyond them that it is a mystery why they want to drive cars that they don't understand how to operate.

And why buy imported cars as well ? Is it not better to buy locally produced cars ? Not for these motherfuckers. I am a fucking politician, I need to drive in a Benz, BM, or Range Rover Sport.

It is just so wrong on so many levels.

But keep on doing it, it will be a moment in the sun.

julian
julian - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 250
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-15 15:23:32

Lol Minimee

Winter is coming and so is Game of Thrones.

Can't wait !!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-15 15:34:55
Edited: 2017-05-15 15:43:59

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-15 15:41:44

I never learn, nicely verbalized. Unfortunately their behaviour is typical for people with an inferiority complex and will probably never change
jonnys
jonnys - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 112
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-15 16:54:54

Hey 'I never learn' ... chill bro ... you're going to get a heart attack!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-16 07:52:03

And the sad thing is that most of these sponges can not even appreciate a fine automobile. It is all just for the show. A case of "mine is better/bigger/more expensive" than yours. Truly vomit inducing!
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.