Walter White
Walter White - Re: mother in law/ sister in law
Re: mother in law/ sister in law
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-14 10:35:39

On 2018-09-14 09:03:11 Burfi said:
On 2018-09-14 05:03:12 Walter White said: I lost my virginity at 18/19 to a older lady many years ago at a overseas location (Angeles City). I think she was about 40-42 at the time. Maybe 2-3 years later I banged her daughter. Didnt realise it was her daughter until beginning of this year I went back to Angeles City and had some good times. Met a nice girl, we did the deed. went back to her place and there sits her mother and grand mother who I "met" many years ago. Was a awkward situation. Looks like hooking stayed in the family ;-)

Boss, you're a fuckin legend to have bonked 3 generations!

Way to old to get that repeated, but one thing of the bucket list. But still possible to get sisters, nieces. Lots of family related bonking in my time over there. But as long as they dont find out about each other, I say go for it. This tread brought back some memories for sure.
Walter White
Walter White - Re: mother in law/ sister in law
Re: mother in law/ sister in law
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-14 10:41:39

Reminds me, there is a very popular dance group in Angeles called "Dynamic Dancers". You can find them on youtube, facebook. In that group is a set of 5 sisters. Like real blood related sisters no half sisters or step sisters. Spent time with 3 of them. My goal is to get time with the other 2 before the year is over. That would be a record :-)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.