Micazeeks27 - Cuckold Stories
Cuckold Stories
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-13 22:38:53

The Game:

"The thing about rugby," Mike explained, "is the continuity."
"Continuity?" I asked, as we watched the highlights of the match the Boks just lost against the Australians.
"Yes continuity." He said.
"If we're ever going to have any hope during the World Cup next year, we need players that have been together for an extended period of time."
"Ah." I replied.
"You see it's the chemistry. Set plays, line outs, passing; all of it. You need players that understand each other, and that takes time."
"I see." I said, unable to find more words.
"It's like a marriage." He continued, "My wife and I have a certain chemistry to the way we live our daily lives. I understand what she likes and she understands me, and so we provide for each other; sometimes even without thinking. Right Carol?"
"Mmmm." she mumbled agreeing.
"If you ask me that's the real beauty in a marriage." Mike explained as he got up to fetch more ice behind the bar.
"The beauty is how the deep intense love manifests itself in so many ways, in order to provide for the desires of both parties, right Carol?"
"Aha." She agreed.
"One can't be selfish you see," Mike said.
"One has to be able to intuit what their partner needs. Here's more ice Carol."
"Thank you!" Carol said cheerfully. Taking my cock out of her mouth to do so. Eyes watery from trying to push my dick deep into her throat. A little bit of drool on the corner of her lips, she gave her husband the brightest smile.
"I was afraid I was gonna have to stop to fetch more." She said happily, as she then popped another small block of ice in her mouth and curled her lips around my dick. The cold intensified the experience as she sucked and swirled the melting ice around my cock.
Carol absolutely loved sucking dick.
"You see?" Mike said. "You've got to be aware of your partner's worries without them saying much."
"Uh, I see." I replied, trying to listen to what he was saying as his wife circled her cold wet tongue around the head of my penis. Hand slowly stroking the length of my shaft.

Mike looked at his wife, who knelt in front of me naked on the ground with her mouth full of my dick.
He looked at her with mirth and love in his eyes as he knew just how well she was distracting me.

They knew what they were doing.
Mike and Carol always did things like this to me, and they loved it.

They would invite me over for what seemed to be a normal social activity, and at some point in the middle of our little gathering, Carol would strike.
Mike would continue as if nothing was happening. Just two guys watching rugby. While Carol would either parade herself naked, start masturbating on the couch or, like today, start sucking my cock using the very ice Mike was using in his brandy and coke.

They were the perfect pair.
They were a collision of two worlds, normal and provocative, and they would both take turns toying with the person they wedged in between them, namely me.
Rugby was the game on the TV, but this was their real game.
"It's the chemistry." Mike said again smiling, "what my wife wants, my wife gets."
And It was at that moment I exploded in her mouth.
She undoubtedly got what she wanted.
Laura
Laura - Re: Cuckold Stories
Re: Cuckold Stories
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 167
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-14 15:13:11

Oh yum fucking yum.

Post more please :) xx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.