Ms Paige - Re: For the lovely ladies
Re: For the lovely ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2151
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-19 15:25:54
Edited: 2018-09-19 15:26:57

To the ladies:
Whatever you do... do NOT take people into your home!!! It's a NO-NO... Rather do Chaterbate till midnight to earn extra money... at least you will have peace... I did it twice before I learned my lesson... It's NOT worth R3000... believe me...

To the men:
What we earn, how many clients we see or fuck, it have abselutely NOTHING to do with anyone... PERIOD! We don't ask you how much money you make... we only deliver a service which you pay for...

EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: For the lovely ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 15:28:13

When the topic starts I was thinking here is a topic that some of my questions can be ask. But then it change to about money. So will start my own topic for my questions.
But just want to add about this topic.
Steph94 you must remember also if the ladies get R600 average that mean not thats what they get if the working from some place. They must give amount also for the use of the room and so on.
And yes there is that charge R2500 an hour. I also think thats too much. But thats only me and my budget cant accomodate it. But there is punters who can afford that and will book that lady. And good for them. Its their right to charge what they want and its up to you if you want it. There is alot of ladies to choose from and even ones that ask R600/R700 gives the some satifaction as the ones that ask R1500+.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: For the lovely ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-20 08:16:55

I know of a wg personally, made R500k in just over 6 months month and left the industry for good. Runs her own out of industry business now...Im guilty of going to a new venue, asking who hasn't had a booking and booking them so that they do make some money at the end of the day... Most of the time these ladiesactually excel at what they do

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.