Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Kiss my ass
Re: Kiss my ass
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5479
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-22 12:18:46

On 2018-09-22 12:17:16 Minime V10.1 said:
If it wasnt for the sewer, my mind would be homeless.

Teach away....Im an excellent student.

An excellent student and friend! Xxx
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Kiss my ass
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 237
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-22 12:27:50

On 2018-09-22 12:18:46 Veronica Franco said:

An excellent student and friend! Xxx

You too Vee. Best friend ever!!....(maybe not a excellent student....LMAO).

She: "Now you gonna get it mister...get down and Kiss my ass 100 times as punishment".

Me: "Sigggghhhhhh....oookaaayyyy"
jotopper
jotopper - Re: Kiss my ass
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 158
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-22 12:40:48

On 2018-09-22 11:37:22 Veronica Franco said:
On 2018-09-22 10:30:10 jotopper said: stay bitchy... It is part of what makes you sexy

The only people that think I'm a bitch are the ones that feel what I say applies to them. Those people are insecure and bitter about their own lives and choose to see me as the problem rather then scrutinizing their own behaviour!

Most of these people have changed names more times then I can count and have been petty with other people on this forum with both girls and clients because they know that they are inferior compared to the people they hate. I wouldn't be surprised if my hater is the same idiot that's jealous of BOOBS.

They must get one thing straight! I have been Veronica since the day I started. I have not changed my name or gone into hiding even after all the mistakes I've made because I own my shit and I am proud of who I am even after the degradation and insults. I have nothing to hide and I've withstood more in my life then the pussies on this forum can even imagine dealing with in theirs and people still love me for it! Why? Because I have integrity and I've never fucked anyone over or compromised my values for money or for any other reason. I'm sure some perceive me as the devil because I can see through them and I call them out on their shit! If that makes me a bitch...I wear the title with pride!

I associate with people who are beautiful inside out and I love them fiercely and with loyalty and I maintain my relationships with them for long periods because of the person they know me to be. That is what matters to me....and it shows by all the responses I've received on this thread and via pm/whatsapp. My point has been made! Haters...keep hating. You only solidify my stance!

Indeed your point has been made...
Mynx
Mynx - Re: Kiss my ass
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1497
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-22 12:42:45

I'm busy reading a most excellent book entitled "Why does he do that? A look at angry and controlling men" by Lundy Bancroft. Very insightful as to the entitled attitude these men carry. And the one thing they most love to try and take away from others' is free will and then off course, they always do it in private (proven by the pm). And absolutely GUARANTEED the true victim will always be called "crazy" and "bitch" and the likes, especially after the abuser attempts to turn the tables around and claim that the victim's REACTION to HIS ABUSE is wrong.(Reactive abuse). Well done V for always standing up for yourself and also for shining the light publicly on the attempted abuse, even though it resulted in you being lashed more. It is only when the attention of the public is drawn to these abusive methods and sick ways of thinking, that we can start combatting it. I draw inspiration from your strength. Kisses, Mynx
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Kiss my ass
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5482
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-22 13:16:52

On 2018-09-22 12:42:45 Mynx said:
I'm busy reading a most excellent book entitled "Why does he do that? A look at angry and controlling men" by Lundy Bancroft. Very insightful as to the entitled attitude these men carry. And the one thing they most love to try and take away from others' is free will and then off course, they always do it in private (proven by the pm). And absolutely GUARANTEED the true victim will always be called "crazy" and "bitch" and the likes, especially after the abuser attempts to turn the tables around and claim that the victim's REACTION to HIS ABUSE is wrong.(Reactive abuse). Well done V for always standing up for yourself and also for shining the light publicly on the attempted abuse, even though it resulted in you being lashed more. It is only when the attention of the public is drawn to these abusive methods and sick ways of thinking, that we can start combatting it. I draw inspiration from your strength. Kisses, Mynx

I spent my youth keeping quiet and allowing people to bully me verbally, physically and sexually and the only thing achieved by doing that is giving them the power to repeat their behaviour and giving in to what they say you are! People tell me to walk away rather then give them attention, but bullies take that as weakness and bottling emotions is only toxic to you, not them. Having taken that kind of abuse, we both know how to disarm them and to take anything they have to throw at us with a pinch of salt as once you understand the behaviour, you actually pity them and render them powerless!

You are an amazing person Mynx and have taught me so much about being strong and vulnerable! Thanks for including me in your journey!

Xxx
Blaza
Blaza - Re: Kiss my ass
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 178
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-22 21:09:58

I can't help but laugh at the shit that goes on here, well it's better than reading about specials or how horny someone is that's for sure. I'm not gonna get involved any further than that... accept to say

VF, I love you for being the real and true, a rare trait. Climax I love you too. You girls make me smile

Xoxo and all that, from the safety of my keyboard
Lady Sade
Lady Sade - Re: Kiss my ass
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 876
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-23 15:51:48

On 2018-09-22 12:42:45 Mynx said:

Well said Mynx!

Lady Sade

mrsuperduper
mrsuperduper - Re: Kiss my ass
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 321
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-23 16:23:46

Yes please.
I would like to kiss your ass.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.