Burfi
Burfi - Re: Just wondering
Re: Just wondering
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 414
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-24 09:12:32

On 2018-09-22 19:06:37 Workaholic said:
Not to derail thread, but do the stalwarts remember JT's...nostalgia :):):)

Phoenix Girl's JT's?

I got banned for inappropriate humor, being "disruptive", posting too much, and last 5 or 6 times because of using africaans words. Everytime just changed my nic.

Worst reason ever for a banning was the horrible previous admin lady. There was a thread of a social being held at News Cafe. I literally posted that I'll be the guy watching the cars outside and will call you bozza to get a tip. That horrible admin lady told me that that was the most racist thing she has ever read and that why she banned me. Most WTF banning ever.

Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Just wondering
Re: Just wondering
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1394
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-24 09:25:14

Well done EvilAngel.

On 2018-09-24 09:12:32 Burfi said:
On 2018-09-22 19:06:37 Workaholic said: Not to derail thread, but do the stalwarts remember JT's...nostalgia :):):)

Phoenix Girl's JT's?

I got banned for inappropriate humor, being "disruptive", posting too much, and last 5 or 6 times because of using africaans words. Everytime just changed my nic.

Worst reason ever for a banning was the horrible previous admin lady. There was a thread of a social being held at News Cafe. I literally posted that I'll be the guy watching the cars outside and will call you bozza to get a tip. That horrible admin lady told me that that was the most racist thing she has ever read and that why she banned me. Most WTF banning ever.

Im my experience it's always the people that scream racism the loudest that are the biggest racist ;)

Where was I why did I miss that. Is it possible she band you for slang thinking it was a unheard-of vanacular ???

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.