J_69
J_69 - Re: Sink or Swim...
Re: Sink or Swim...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 378
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-03 14:38:43

On 2018-09-27 13:29:58 Burfi said:

I find groceries, eating out, clothes prices are the same as a year or more ago.

Please let me kno where u shop bcaus that's not the case according 2my experience. There's been a sharp incline in grocery costs in the couple of years
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: Sink or Swim...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 655
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-03 15:30:44

The latest increase in the price of petrol is a pshycological schock!

So the current bad spell is probably not the new 'normal'(fingers crossed and tottie knotted)
Boobs
Boobs - Re: Sink or Swim...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1054
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-03 17:20:06

Only a few months ago there was quite a strong denial that times are getting tough by quite a number of Wg's and Punters. Unfortunately reality is beginning to show. And surely this only the beginning and worse is still to come. As disposable income will become even harder to get by more girls will enter the industry in the hope to earn extra cash or make a living while punters will be forced to tighten the belt.

Years ago I decided to cut back on punting and to invest the money saved per month in a saving / property investment and promised myself to save up until the interest suffices for the occasional punt. It worked well for me although it was not always easy to resist temptation to actually touch this 'punting kitty'. This approach should work for both WG's and punters; but it takes time to get there.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.