Navigation
the cpt dude
the cpt dude - Condom choices
Condom choices
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-30 13:20:21

So I returned from an overseas trip last night and almost deperate for some local flavor. I'm searching the threads for a suitable partner.
Have one question for the ladies and germs though...

Does the ladies allow punters to use their own condoms? Reason for asking is that some of the cheap and free ones remove a lot of the feeling. And some ladies have the goods and where you really want to enjoy it.
I only use Real Feel from Durex.

Your thoughts will be appreciated!
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass - Re: Condom choices
Re: Condom choices
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 340
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-30 13:47:12

I do allow punters to bring his own condoms. If they ask about it I tell them what i have and mention they are welcome to bring whatever they are comfortable with if they don't like what I have.
Crystal
Crystal - Re: Condom choices
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 25
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-30 22:40:25

I prefer a brand called Skyn...their condoms feel like you're hitting it raw...but I keep Durex Feather Lite as well...
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Condom choices
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 779
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-01 06:08:18

On 2018-09-30 22:40:25 Crystal said:
I prefer a brand called Skyn...their condoms feel like you're hitting it raw...but I keep Durex Feather Lite as well...

I also prefer Skyns to Featherlite. More expensive for fewer in a box but a lot more natural feeling. Gonna explore with the Deathlike Ultra and Skyns Extra Lube next.

I haven't yet met any lady that doesn't allow you to bring your own condom to answer your question.
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Condom choices
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 447
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-01 07:08:51

On 2018-10-01 06:08:18 Need4Passion said:
On 2018-09-30 22:40:25

I haven't yet met any lady that doesn't allow you to bring your own condom to answer your question.

There are a few ladies who dont allow a punter to bring his own condoms. That's becoz of that story about malicious punters poking holes in the condoms with a pin. And there was an allegation that at a venue a jealous WG was caught using a pin to poke holes in fellow WGs condom stash.

I suppose if you bring a fresh unopened box that a lady can inspect there shouldn't be a problem.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.