Navigation
Violet
Violet - Holiday saver
Holiday saver
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-03 11:45:02

Knowing there's extra expenses to keep the kids entertained during school holidays so decided to save you R300 on my bookings... ;)

It's play time !!
tony b bop
tony b bop - Re: Holiday saver
Re: Holiday saver
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-04 09:51:51
Edited: 2018-10-04 09:52:37

This is fantastic!

So. what is the price after the R300 deduction?

I have been charged with looking after my in-laws four kids aged 4 to 10, two boys and two girls. We have plenty of art supplies, it is probably a bit chilly for them to be in the pool today. DVDs are all here, but although they have all outgrown Barney the Lego Movie does seem to get more than its fair share of airtime.

Don't think you'll need those handcuffs but bring em anyway, the eldest can be a handful on occasion.

Woolies snacks in the Fridge, you can help yourself, just make sure they eat lunch before they get snacks and treats.

Can you do evenings as well?

So happy! I didn't think I would be able to get out of the house today!

PM me your rates and I'll send the address if the price is right.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Holiday saver
Re: Holiday saver
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-04 17:12:16
Edited: 2018-10-04 17:13:00

@ Tony. Four of them! I can see that this is going to be a life saver. Whatever the rate, it is going to be a bargain LOL.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.