LMAO!!!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Tickle
Re: Tickle
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2578
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-07 05:46:28

You're not doing it right. Read through Jiah's reply. Most guys don't listen when you tell them how and what to do.
Maybe the ladies say its ticklish to spare your feelings. It sounds better than saying you haven't got a clue how to do it. When a lady guides you on what she likes, DO IT HER WAY.She knows what feels good to her. And forget what you saw in a blue movie....Its staged drama.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Tickle
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 794
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-07 06:38:41

On 2018-10-06 14:42:18 FazeOne said:
On 2018-10-05 15:31:09 Need4Passion said: So now you know. Ask beforehand if they're ticklish and if they mind being fingered so you can spend YOUR MONEY where you can get what YOU want.

That's true, because it's a hack when speaking on the phone they say anything goes (except greek in most cases) but never say anything about that until we're well into the session.

He'll bra, I think you need some lessons then. As Nadia said, ask the girl's how they like it before you even go there and let them direct you.

That being said, I've come across a couple wgs in my time that genuinely don't like it. Can't do anything about that.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Tickle
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-07 12:59:22

Have to agree with some of the ladies here... Some guys are totally insensitive when it comes to being intimate with a woman... And the first thing they want to do, is impale a woman's vagina or ass with their finger.. Or just be aggressive and manhandle (pun intended) the delicate parts...

But there are some women who should wear hazmat panties, and never take them off... There is this one time i visited this really hot and sexy strawberry blonde...

So I get there and she smiles and hugs me tenderly and gives me a sweet, delicious kiss... Her mouth tasted so, so good... I immediately get a strong hard on...

I pick her up and place her petite body on the bed... I kiss her around the ankles and work my tongue towards her thighs, tasting her soft, white skin....

What intense feelings surged through my body... I wanted to feast on this absolutely sexy woman....

I look into her beautiful sparkling eyes , as my hands pull her tiny panties off her legs..

And as we continue locked into a powerful gaze, I spread her thighs so I can savour her hidden treasures...

I make my move, and my face is only centimeters away from her pussy... When suddenly I am struck by an incredible sensation that nearly throws me on my back....

My senses are thrown into a complete disarray.... My eyes, nose, and even my ears are suddenly tasered ... By the most foul, noxious, putrid smell coming her pussy...

I immediately retreated a couple of meters to escape from the assault to my senses...

" What the hell ??? What the hell are you hiding there....??? " Was all I could say to this woman...

I quickly pulled myself together and staggered out of that house...

Over time I have met a lot of different women... A thousand and one differences between them... But my experience that day, is something that will never escape my mind...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.