Navigation
Tonie twine2
Tonie twine2 - Best news ever for Cape Town- Laura and Kinky Minx extend their stay
Best news ever for Cape Town- Laura and Kinky Minx extend their stay
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 123
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-06 11:47:47

I just had the most amazing 2 hour session with these two gorgeous girls! As Minx called it:
"Bondage Breakfast followed by Fabulous Fuckery!" I have not had so much fun, laughter and serious fucking on any Saturday before. Don't think I will be able to break 90 on the golf course this afternoon, sjoe!
The good news for Cape Town punters is that they have decided to extend their stay by another week. Please support and enjoy them jointly or individually. You can thank me later.
Thank you Ladies for a Fucking Fabulous morning, and thank you for spicing up CT' s punting scene on a regular basis.
Mwah and mwah again!
TT2
martinm
martinm - Re: Best news ever for Cape Town- Laura and Kinky Minx extend their stay
Re: Best news ever for Cape Town- Laura and Kinky Minx extend their stay
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1654
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-06 19:22:13

Pity that I wasn't able to join you. Hopefully I can do another day? A xxx
Tonie twine2
Tonie twine2 - Re: Best news ever for Cape Town- Laura and Kinky Minx extend their stay
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 124
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-07 10:36:41

Bump to top for CT guys
Robust
Robust - Re: Best news ever for Cape Town- Laura and Kinky Minx extend their stay
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-07 19:33:52

Bastards ... Send them back immediately!!!
Laura
Laura - Re: Best news ever for Cape Town- Laura and Kinky Minx extend their stay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 181
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-15 16:07:20

TT2, I can't tell you how pleased I am that you were able to join us - and what a morning it was!

Still laughing at the moment when I slid my bare foot into your lap under the table, only to find Minx's naughty toes already there! Delightful. :)

You're such a gentleman and it was our absolute pleasure to host you. xx
Laura
Laura - Re: Best news ever for Cape Town- Laura and Kinky Minx extend their stay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 182
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-15 16:15:37

PS. We're still here! What was supposed to be a week here has somehow turned into two and counting... oops! :)

I'll be town (CBD) until Thursday, and Minx is staying on until the weekend at least.

xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.