Caressa
Caressa - PISSED OFF
PISSED OFF
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 809
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-18 17:18:58
Edited: 2018-10-18 17:20:29

Just me venting out,I'm so disappointed what's wrong with older guys this days.I used to think so highly of you guys but i have changed my mind.

I have had lots of bareback requests from +45 years,how can you tell I'm health just by looking at me or my photos.I don't care about your vasectomy,getting pregnant is the least of my worries,what about the infections,diseases your spreading.you have no regards for human life.

I don't care about your extra R500,money can't buy my life.i am gonna take money for the booking and show you the door.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: PISSED OFF
Re: PISSED OFF
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5613
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-18 17:28:38

Sorry babes....the reason these requests come up is that other ladies offer it!....you don't ask, you don't get! People wonder why I freak out about certain issues? This post rests my case!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: PISSED OFF
Re: PISSED OFF
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-18 18:26:01

Hi Caressa sorry to hear about your experiences. You are 100% right. Customers should not feel the extra money entitles them to a request. We are all human and reserve the right to say NO! Sex in any form is not satisfying if both parties are not enjoying the experience. Ie: feeling safe and content....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.