RockDog - Re: <i>[Number removed by ESA Admin]</i>
Re: <i>[Number removed by ESA Admin]</i>
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-21 08:24:01
Edited: 2018-10-21 08:25:54

On 2018-10-20 22:12:04 Veronica Franco said:
Fuck, this platform is a bit awkward without emoji and gifs....but two big thumbs up for you Rockdick!

www.google.co.za/search:

...btw...DITTO!

As for point number 3...you have no idea what we discuss on there, but whether it's a time waster or rapist, those are all issues that affect us daily! One would think that by the way you imply knowing so much about what we post that you have the inside scoop?

Peace and love to you V :). You are right. I know absolutely jack about what you discuss there. Its the potential of such a platform that does scare me a bit. This very thread shows how easy it is for things to go wrong. I guess that is what happens when frivolous stuff gets posted.

Again, why not just block the number? That should be rule number one in my opinion. If someone is a time waster. Block the number. Easy.

If someone is abusive. Block the number and lay a charge with the cops.
Shelley Bbw
Shelley Bbw - Re: <i>[Number removed by ESA Admin]</i>
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 85
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-21 09:02:22

On 2018-10-21 08:24:01 RockDog said:
Peace and love to you V :). You are right. I know absolutely jack about what you discuss there. Its the potential of such a platform that does scare me a bit. This very thread shows how easy it is for things to go wrong. I guess that is what happens when frivolous stuff gets posted.

Again, why not just block the number? That should be rule number one in my opinion. If someone is a time waster. Block the number. Easy.

Dear Rockdog,

I consider myself a rational, calm and sensible being!

Before I block a punter I would need many ladies to complain about the same punter before I save his number and because I believe I can handle most situations, I only block the rapists and constant no show guys.

For example what Tammy posted would have carried no weight unless 10 other ladies agreed that this guys does it to them and still it would be considered harmless to ME!

So please don't think we all blindly just put every warning in our phones without merit.

RockDog
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-21 09:37:02
Edited: 2018-10-21 09:40:43

On 2018-10-21 09:02:22 Shelley Bbw said:
On 2018-10-21 08:24:01 RockDog said: Peace and love to you V :). You are right. I know absolutely jack about what you discuss there. Its the potential of such a platform that does scare me a bit. This very thread shows how easy it is for things to go wrong. I guess that is what happens when frivolous stuff gets posted.

Dear Rockdog,

I consider myself a rational, calm and sensible being!

Before I block a punter I would need many ladies to complain about the same punter before I save his number and because I believe I can handle most situations, I only block the rapists and constant no show guys.

For example what Tammy posted would have carried no weight unless 10 other ladies agreed that this guys does it to them and still it would be considered harmless to ME!

So please don't think we all blindly just put every warning in our phones without merit.

Hi Shelly, I understand where you are coming from. In Tammy's case though, she had personal experience with the guy calling HER repeatedly. Why would she need others to also tell her that he is annoying. Block the number.

My issue isn't with blocking a clients number. Any SP can block my number if they don't like me, for whatever reason. Its the frivolous nature of what the girls forum could be used for, which is clearly happening. I still believe the original post was unnecessary. I think what annoys me also is that when an SP screws up on the forum, certain other SP's try to reverse the situation and make it about how terrible punters are and try to justify the act by telling us how terrible it is to work in the industry.

Personally, for me, there is nothing worse in any industry than a service provider with an attitude.

Your approach to dealing with punters though, is indeed a rational one :)
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: <i>[Number removed by ESA Admin]</i>
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5459
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-21 10:55:50

On 2018-10-21 08:03:00 RockDog said:
@Arwhen. Thanks for your thoughts on this.

I agree that like many other industries this is a tough one. The original thread that read:

"Ask every day what's the rates what do you do, he wants to book but never do. Just waste your time "

It does seem that this was just an annoyance that could have been dealt with by simply blocking the number.

From there it evolved to SP rights. I fail to see how some SP's on this site are now trying to turn this into a conversation about how terrible punters can be. The original post was wrong and should never have happened.

As a client I have also had terrible experiences with SP's and scammers. So it definitely goes both ways. I am sure in fact that on a percentage there a more rude SP's than punters. I have personal experience with this, but I accept it as part of the industry and move on.

Veronica said I should stop putting if I can't handle the industry. The same advice should go to an SP that can't handle the industry. Its not right to try and guilt proper punters for the acts of a few dick heads. I certainly don't want someone to turn to drugs or something worse. And if a punter is being that abusive, a proper criminal charge should be made. The same way it works in the real world.

Maybe service providers should do something to help their sisters deal with some of these issues like how to deal with abusive punters. Especially for newer girls in the industry. There seems to be an expectation that the industry clients must do something?

I here you and i do agree with you but go easy on Tammy she still new here too.

If i were Tammy i would taje this as constructive criticism which is not all bad and learn and grow from it.

Further more to punters it should be the same.

At the end of the day nobody can force someone to stop punting the choice remains yours at the end of the day.

With that said yes there are good punters and Sps out there much like there are bad punters and Sps out there. Unfortunately we all need to learn to taje the good with the bad in all walks of life not only in this industry. People need to learn to grow a back bone and toughen up.

With regard to helping others one can reach out but essentially its up to the other person to choose to accept help ;) Some ladies do take advice hats off to them those are the ones that flourish inthis industry. Then there are those who chose to learn by lifes lessons and others well are not open to learning.
RockDog
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-21 10:58:15
Edited: 2018-10-21 11:22:34

On 2018-10-21 10:55:50 Arhwen said:
On 2018-10-21 08:03:00 RockDog said: @Arwhen. Thanks for your thoughts on this.

I agree that like many other industries this is a tough one. The original thread that read:

"Ask every day what's the rates what do you do, he wants to book but never do. Just waste your time "

It does seem that this was just an annoyance that could have been dealt with by simply blocking the number.

From there it evolved to SP rights. I fail to see how some SP's on this site are now trying to turn this into a conversation about how terrible punters can be. The original post was wrong and should never have happened.

As a client I have also had terrible experiences with SP's and scammers. So it definitely goes both ways. I am sure in fact that on a percentage there a more rude SP's than punters. I have personal experience with this, but I accept it as part of the industry and move on.

Veronica said I should stop putting if I can't handle the industry. The same advice should go to an SP that can't handle the industry. Its not right to try and guilt proper punters for the acts of a few dick heads. I certainly don't want someone to turn to drugs or something worse. And if a punter is being that abusive, a proper criminal charge should be made. The same way it works in the real world.

Maybe service providers should do something to help their sisters deal with some of these issues like how to deal with abusive punters. Especially for newer girls in the industry. There seems to be an expectation that the industry clients must do something?

I here you and i do agree with you but go easy on Tammy she still new here too.

If i were Tammy i would taje this as constructive criticism which is not all bad and learn and grow from it.

Further more to punters it should be the same.

At the end of the day nobody can force someone to stop punting the choice remains yours at the end of the day.

With that said yes there are good punters and Sps out there much like there are bad punters and Sps out there. Unfortunately we all need to learn to taje the good with the bad in all walks of life not only in this industry. People need to learn to grow a back bone and toughen up.

With regard to helping others one can reach out but essentially its up to the other person to choose to accept help ;) Some ladies do take advice hats off to them those are the ones that flourish inthis industry. Then there are those who chose to learn by lifes lessons and others well are not open to learning.

I agree with everything you said Arhwen. :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.