Navigation
Llorente
Llorente - Dear SA punters...
Dear SA punters...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-22 00:29:30

Dear fellow South African punters, enjoy our beautiful South African ladies as much as you can...

I recently relocated to London, and decided to try out the local scene... I'm someone who prefers massages and don't do the full deed... I scoured adultwork.com (UK equivalent to ESA) and decided to try out this one girl that apparently did massages and she was highly rated.

My word what a flop, her massage was moving her breasts over my guy, for 10 minutes, and then she decided to blow me which at first was amazing (OWO) and then it got boring coz she was just boring.

Hardly spoke a word to me, and this was a lady that was decently rated on adultwork, she was just hopelessly hopeless. Her face and body were really good but it didn't seem she enjoyed doing what she was doing.

In SA, from my experience with our amazing ladies, whether they enjoy or not I'm not sure, but they never make it apparent to us, and they are always extremely friendly and charming and amazing.

I thought okay this is a flop maybe going FH might help, it didn't, it was just a waste. No eye contact, no kisses no nothing just a waste. After 40 minutes I got up and decided to leave. Nice 150 pounds washed down the drain. She was Eastern European, and a waste.

Guys, enjoy our wonderful ladies, they truly are amazing.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.