Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 680
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 11:32:30

On 2018-11-20 11:29:33 Kingsman said:

Preach Burfi

In the meantime I'll check if Batman is perhaps willing to help

Boss, I'm out of this discussion. Kinda pointless now that you pointed out that its leading to preaching.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5997
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-20 11:34:25

I feel sorry for FB I think it's loosing many members to ESA.
Alexa
Alexa - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 458
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-20 12:04:04

When there is a Clear INSTRUCTION on a ladies marketing threads then it is there for a reason.

Not a Guideline. Not a Suggestion. Not the K53. Instructions when they are clear are to be Respected. Kingsman et al are all just NOT respectful and they cannot see why they should respect our clearly stated boundaries for the simple reason that IT DOESNT SUIT THEM & HOW DARE WE HAVE BOUNDARIES. Its about them not getting what they want. Not being able to respect a simple instruction, the Choice you make to not do so is a Red Flag. I URGE ALL ladies to take careful note of this kind of disrespect. It leads to further forms of disrespect.

Eish.

Alexa
Alexa - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 459
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-20 12:10:40

Kingsman the day I responded to your pm you had responded to a number of threads ALL of tbem saying to please call by sendung them and I pms. So if that is not a challenge by you to our clearly stated instructions and boundaries then I dont know what is!! And then to bitch about the response that you got... hmmmm
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-20 14:36:40

On 2018-11-16 20:31:08 Burfi said:
I always phone, becoz likewise a shit phone manner or attitude helps me make that decision whether to avoid, never mind how popular a WG may be.

@Burfi, I agree. I prefer to communicate telephonically. Says a lot about an SP.
Natasha
Natasha - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-20 15:51:12

i have to agree
no time to play games
if u bored on esa dont phone at all.
xx
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 883
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 15:56:05

On 2018-11-19 11:21:55 Sandon said:
... I find that to be more proffesional and a good record keeping

Oh yes, forgot about the record keeping bit. Quite convenient instead of calling the same which over to ask the same questions to get the same answer which made you not booking in the first place. Not like I wanna save any wgs number on my phone let alone a first-time booking with the actual ESA name to remember I called that one. However I often refer back tovmy PMs and often find that I suddenly feel like having that service at that price even though it feel right at tge time of enquiry.

Like I might have really wanted a gfe but the women was offering a PSE CIM so I found my gfe elsewhere but after a few gfes, I have a dying urge to lay back for a change and get an uninhibited bj.

Or I might have gone a little crazy with my hobby last month so the price looked high when I enquiried but this month I spent way less than normal and feel like treating myself and she's not so expensive for what she's offering anymore.

I can't remember what I had for breakfast, what I wore yesterday,for what clothes I dressed my child up in this morning so no way I'm remembering which wg I called when and what was the outcome of the call.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.