Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Intimidated by Attractiveness
Re: Intimidated by Attractiveness
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-30 20:06:25

On 2018-11-29 12:19:00 Simone said:

:) this is me exactly but sadly for me the only thing i can get away with is touching and feeling during a massage. i can only daydream about having this gorgeous person on top of me. one day ill get the courage to tell him what i want from our time together.

Simone what amazes me is how there can be any guy who after 30 seconds in you company can possibly keep his hands and everything else off you. I certainly could not.
Jaxxx
Jaxxx - Re: Intimidated by Attractiveness
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-30 20:45:11

On 2018-11-29 14:04:22 wilsalhet said:
On 2018-11-29 13:04:03 Chameleon said:

I have so many regrets due to that, when finally I decide to call and her profile is gone! There are quite a few ladies on ESA currently that fit that bill...including Laura!

Feel really stupid about that but it happens, and yes if you wait to long the profile disappears, or there is no reviews and that makes it even worse !

Moral of the story is....
Don't wait, just do!!!!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-30 20:56:35

On 2018-11-29 10:31:49 Laura said:
This happens occasionally. You can tell by how inane my small talk gets.

"oh hey, isn't tea amazing. I love tea. Do you like tea? Chamomile tea is the shit, am I right?"

I like to regain composure by taking off all my clothes immediately. Problem solved.

:)

Now that would be quite something to see....
Gav31
Gav31 - Re: Intimidated by Attractiveness
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-30 22:07:27

Gosh I never thought that any of the ladies here actually felt that way - in my experience the queens I have been with have always been the epitome of confidence!

From my side I am not attractive in any way, so am deeply intimidated every single time I punt, whether it's a new lady or a repeat visit. But our ladies here totally rock and know how to make us feel good about ourselves. :)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-30 22:19:45

I am intimidated by her but the attention she gives me makes me even more intimidated, l just cannot understand how l fit with her.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Intimidated by Attractiveness
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3081
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-30 22:28:57

On 2018-11-30 22:19:45 Sandon said:
I am intimidated by her but the attention she gives me makes me even more intimidated, l just cannot understand how l fit with her.

It fits like a glove....lol
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-12-01 06:39:53

On 2018-11-30 22:28:57 Kimmylee said:
On 2018-11-30 22:19:45 Sandon said: I am intimidated by her but the attention she gives me makes me even more intimidated, l just cannot understand how l fit with her.

It fits like a glove....lol

That must be a special glove
Radiant Robyn
Radiant Robyn - Re: Intimidated by Attractiveness
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 255
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-01 07:12:11

Personality....humor.... humility..... that is attractive. Looks don't mean a thing.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-12-01 12:22:12

I'm generally shy at the beginning. I remeber this one time, a while ago, when I visited a massage lady in Pretoria East a long while. At the entrance I was met by a strikingly beautiful and soft spoken woman who oozed sex appeal, with every word a spark of intelligence. She donned lingerie that is often sighted on the runway. I was intimidated, but that quickly turned into enchantment, an effect the combination of beauty, class and intelligence has on me. She eased into the session, and gave me way more than I had expected. Way more. I was hooked for months.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.