Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Radius
Radius
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-12-02 20:40:32

Which norm and criteria should be applied when deciding on wg or mg appointments?
Do you keep it local (meaning same or close proximity of own area) or do you venture away from own neighbourhood?
If so, is 20 km radius enough or a safe distance?
Any thoughts?
Lordnome2
Lordnome2 - Re: Radius
Re: Radius
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-03 01:46:56

For what it is worth, distance really isn't a huge issue to me...my punts would generally be in the evening, when traffic etc is quieter, and outside work time. Obviously guys (and girls!!?) who are in a steady relationship will have less flexibility and time.
Of more concern to me is of course the lady herself (previous reviews a huge influence), and area... certain areas just make me think unsafe..
Lordnome2
Lordnome2 - Re: Radius
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-03 01:47:20

For what it is worth, distance really isn't a huge issue to me...my punts would generally be in the evening, when traffic etc is quieter, and outside work time. Obviously guys (and girls!!?) who are in a steady relationship will have less flexibility and time.
Of more concern to me is of course the lady herself (previous reviews a huge influence), and area... certain areas just make me think unsafe..
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Radius
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 373
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-03 08:40:24
Edited: 2018-12-03 08:40:51

Distance was never really an issue for me. Ok....cant do 100km because of fuel cost...but distance never influenced my decision. Never booked a lady with constant bad reviews/comments, but reviews were also not a deciding factor for me.

I just booked /book a lady I feel comfortable with and had a chance to exchange a few words on Whatsapp or sms with (I hate calling...my voice sound like that of a serial murderer).
Blades
Blades - Re: Radius
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 178
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-03 09:04:14

Through the forum I've seen some ladies that I really want to visit. I have a little list. When travelling to Gauteng I always try and see one or two of them.

When I don't feel like taking on the traffic I stick to the area I stay in for the particular visit.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.