Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thanks for wasting my time
Re: Thanks for wasting my time
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-13 15:57:36

On 2019-01-13 01:40:33 sleekdude said:
Sorry to hear about your ordeal Pamela. I think however this industry has got itself to where it is. It happens a lot that punters book appointments with girls, they give us addresses we confirm times etc, and even text to say they are on the way... only for calls not to be answered at the last minute when they are at the address. So i know that many punters to safeguard themselves and avoid time wasting, they make multiple appointments just in case their 1st priority disappointments them. This is wrong for sure, and I don't condone it.
Take me as an example, I live in Centurion and I always punt far from home for privacy reason. To drive 40minutes into Randburg and find that the lady is no longer answering is quite frustrating to say the least.

There is a trend lately where ESA (and other platforms) ladies treat their punters like low life citizens... they treat clients literally like trash. I have had a WG literally shouting at me on the phone saying I am asking too many questions.. If I have never been with a girl i am well within my rights to ask as many questions as I can to get comfortable going into a house in a dark corner of Randburg that I have never been to. We also get scammed and robbed out there.

We dont punt because we cant get sex in other ways. Personally I punt because at my age, I have no room in my life for girls who expect to be called, wined and dined and texted 24hours a day. I also have no room for being manipulated by women who want to live fancy lifestyles on my account. So I figured that punting is (supposed to be) an honest straight forward relationship based on instantaneous needs, and upfront agreed terms, and ends immediately when I leave the venue. But what we get most of the time is girls who have absolutely no idea what they are doing. No respect for their clients and no consideration for their time.
ESA also needs to seriously clamp down on girls that are reported, and we need to see feedback on all bad reviews to show that we are taken seriously. I always leave honest reviews based on-actual experiences which I can stand up for. I know that most punters do too.

Girls we are here to support your business, but in exchange please understand that you are dealing with respectable people who need your service not your bad attitude. Dont treat ecery punt like a suspect of sorts. Dont promise GFE and then deliver a street corner service. In this business you have to put an effort to making your clients comfortable, some guys are new to this and they dont know how to behave. Show intent and make them at ease.
The only way your can achieve your goals as a WG is when you build a big fan base of loyal clients who will keep coming back to you. That way you will find it easy to make your targets. But if you leave a trail of bad reviews every town you go to... you will no fare very well in this business, it will eat you up and you will have nothing to show for it.

Somebody get this man a BELLS!

Well said, Sir. Well said.
Preggy Honey
Preggy Honey - Re: Thanks for wasting my time
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-13 16:04:18

@sleekdude
I've never thought of it like that unfortunately it does make sense pity you had to experience such unwarranted behaviour..think in our business best thing to do is just move on and keep an open mind -hard as that may be lol!

I think of a client finds that all his expectations are met and is fully satisfied he is likely to become a regular...it's like missing frogs till you find your Prince so to speak.
sleekdude
sleekdude - Re: Thanks for wasting my time
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-13 17:04:43

On 2019-01-13 15:57:36 Longstretch said:

Somebody get this man a BELLS!

Well said, Sir. Well said.

Thanks LS
Pamela
Pamela - Re: Thanks for wasting my time
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 195
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-13 17:08:13

On 2019-01-13 01:40:33 sleekdude said:
Sorry to hear about your ordeal Pamela. I think however this industry has got itself to where it is. It happens a lot that punters book appointments with girls, they give us addresses we confirm times etc, and even text to say they are on the way... only for calls not to be answered at the last minute when they are at the address. So i know that many punters to safeguard themselves and avoid time wasting, they make multiple appointments just in case their 1st priority disappointments them. This is wrong for sure, and I don't condone it.
Take me as an example, I live in Centurion and I always punt far from home for privacy reason. To drive 40minutes into Randburg and find that the lady is no longer answering is quite frustrating to say the least.

There is a trend lately where ESA (and other platforms) ladies treat their punters like low life citizens... they treat clients literally like trash. I have had a WG literally shouting at me on the phone saying I am asking too many questions.. If I have never been with a girl i am well within my rights to ask as many questions as I can to get comfortable going into a house in a dark corner of Randburg that I have never been to. We also get scammed and robbed out there.

We dont punt because we cant get sex in other ways. Personally I punt because at my age, I have no room in my life for girls who expect to be called, wined and dined and texted 24hours a day. I also have no room for being manipulated by women who want to live fancy lifestyles on my account. So I figured that punting is (supposed to be) an honest straight forward relationship based on instantaneous needs, and upfront agreed terms, and ends immediately when I leave the venue. But what we get most of the time is girls who have absolutely no idea what they are doing. No respect for their clients and no consideration for their time.
ESA also needs to seriously clamp down on girls that are reported, and we need to see feedback on all bad reviews to show that we are taken seriously. I always leave honest reviews based on-actual experiences which I can stand up for. I know that most punters do too.

Girls we are here to support your business, but in exchange please understand that you are dealing with respectable people who need your service not your bad attitude. Dont treat ecery punt like a suspect of sorts. Dont promise GFE and then deliver a street corner service. In this business you have to put an effort to making your clients comfortable, some guys are new to this and they dont know how to behave. Show intent and make them at ease.
The only way your can achieve your goals as a WG is when you build a big fan base of loyal clients who will keep coming back to you. That way you will find it easy to make your targets. But if you leave a trail of bad reviews every town you go to... you will no fare very well in this business, it will eat you up and you will have nothing to show for it.

Well said love
sleekdude
sleekdude - Re: Thanks for wasting my time
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-13 17:10:52

On 2019-01-13 15:45:13 Mercediis said:
Some people can be plain rude & nasty.Just the other day I had somebody begging to see me at short notice,guess what? I accepted gave him my address and all but what did he do?He came all the way and buzzed at the gate but did not enter,Imagine lol.i didn't bother calling or following up on what could have happened instead i made peace with it..Moral of the story:We win some and we lose some.So don't u worry pick yourself up Pam if u believe in Karma just know that he will (get served)meet his match by getting a shitty service..

Maybe ESA should look at having a WGs private forum where WGs can share details of bad experiences and identify clients who give you such bad treatment. As long as its not a public forum i am sure you can share things like numbers of troublesome clients to inorder to protect one another... Not all punters are great clients but just as much not all punters have ill intentions. Lets work together on improving this platform.
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: Thanks for wasting my time
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 761
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-13 18:09:25

On 2019-01-13 15:45:13 Mercediis said:
Some people can be plain rude & nasty.Just the other day I had somebody begging to see me at short notice,guess what? I accepted gave him my address and all but what did he do?He came all the way and buzzed at the gate but did not enter,Imagine lol.i didn't bother calling or following up on what could have happened instead i made peace with it..Moral of the story:We win some and we lose some.So don't u worry pick yourself up Pam if u believe in Karma just know that he will (get served)meet his match by getting a shitty service..

Some people though,why did he drive all the way just to come and buzz then drive away. This is madness,how sick can one be!!!
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Thanks for wasting my time
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1749
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-13 18:17:39

Dear sleekdude

ESA has the platform in place for the advertisers to do just that.

We have asked the advertisers to not post any personal problem or problem clients on the public forum.

This thread was however posted before I asked that the advertisers not post these kinds of topics on the public forum.

Kind regards
Antionette
ESA support
Mercediis
Mercediis - Re: Thanks for wasting my time
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 430
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-13 18:30:50
Edited: 2019-01-13 18:31:59

@SexyH my guess is good as yours.. I guess he was bored lol..
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: Thanks for wasting my time
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 762
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-13 20:22:53

On 2019-01-13 18:30:50 Mercediis said:
@SexyH my guess is good as yours.. I guess he was bored lol..

Lol he really was and his petrol was itching him. My goodness.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.