Lexington Steele
Lexington Steele - Your punting life
Your punting life
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 269
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-14 11:39:05
Edited: 2019-01-14 11:39:45

I suppose this applies to the ladies as well. So please share.

Tell us about how this life relates to your daily life. Obviously they not the same, with one being more secret than your normal day to day life... but how many people outside this life, know about this life you live?

Also, do you still have sexual and romantic partners in your day to day life? Do you still engage with other men/women or for those who are married, does this do anything for your relationship with your spouse?

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Your punting life
Re: Your punting life
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6242
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-14 11:55:01

How this life relates to your daily life ?
Definitely became part of my daily life .. reading and participate on the forums on a daily basis but for the punting side only when time and money allows it.

How many people outside this life, know about this life you live?
Some work colleagues .. they are punters too. Nobody in my friendship or family circle knows .. thinks it is better that way.

For those who are married, does this do anything for your relationship with your spouse?
It doesn't interfere one bit .. we still have a healthy relationship .. in and outside the bedroom.
gunts
gunts - Re: Your punting life
Re: Your punting life
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 242
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-14 19:24:12

Give that man a double bells..... well said Boobs...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.