Navigation
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: WG orgasms
Re: WG orgasms
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 281
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-16 15:58:06

I was not disrespect her. Was just asking. I never do something the ladie dont want to do. Most of the the ladies ask what we like and I do the same. Ask what do they like and what tickles them.
I was just just asking maybe there is a specific reason and I can learn something.
I know every lady got there own way or thing that explode them. Like some ladies who can not cum with muffing and and onthers will cum few times in a session.
Sorry if you feel I want to force my way. Sex is never the same with 2 different poeple and we can always learn
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: WG orgasms
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2805
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-16 16:09:50
Edited: 2019-01-16 16:11:17

On 2019-01-16 15:58:06 EvilAngel said:
I was not disrespect her. Was just asking. I never do something the ladie dont want to do. Most of the the ladies ask what we like and I do the same. Ask what do they like and what tickles them.
I was just just asking maybe there is a specific reason and I can learn something.
I know every lady got there own way or thing that explode them. Like some ladies who can not cum with muffing and and onthers will cum few times in a session.
Sorry if you feel I want to force my way. Sex is never the same with 2 different poeple and we can always learn

I don't think you meant any disrepsect to her. You just asked
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WG orgasms
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-01-16 18:02:56

It's not just about what you do but how comfortable the girl is with you. If there is some level of trust and comfort then she will allow herself to be fully immersed in the session and the experience.

If she doesn't trust you or feel that connection then chances are that you're going to get a performance.

Just my opinion but I think that I'm pretty accurate.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.