Bonzaromeo
Bonzaromeo - Smart thinking......
Smart thinking......
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-17 21:32:47
Edited: 2019-01-17 21:34:06

I'm always a little irritated when women advertising here do not have whattsapp.

I understand why they do not want to run whattsapp, but it irritates me nonetheless.

In fact what is worse is when a woman has a whattsapp profile but does not return an enquiry.

So I was MOST impressed when today after sending a whattsapp enquiry I received a reply that said

"Hi Mr Bonzaromeo, please may you call me for further info"

What a polite and straightforward response. When I did have time, I made the phonecall, and had a most enjoyable conversation.

I think her use of WhatsApp was the perfect way of using it, for someone who doesn't want to use it. If that makes any sense.

I'm a happy, feeling cared for, future customer
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Smart thinking......
Re: Smart thinking......
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3300
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-17 21:50:13
Edited: 2019-01-17 21:51:29

That's what I'd normally say, but something along these lines:

Good day......? May you please give me a valid call for enquiries of rates and services. Thank you

Regards
Kimmylee

Send and then block the number from my WhatsApp.

I still refuse to make use of WhatsApp for requests any longer for the mere fact that others take an advantage to just chat instead of getting straight to the point which is "Business". ESA is not a dating site, I provide a service with terms and conditions and I make that clear now.

So I politely respond in that manner. Majority make that call and the minority stick the middle finger up!
Celia
Celia - Re: Smart thinking......
Re: Smart thinking......
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 480
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-18 07:12:24

I have no problem talking over WhatsApp. I do ask clients to call for the address, but dont mind the questions and general info, and once I've seen you we can chat all hours of the day.

What most girls do mind is the odd few who send bible verses and try "save us" ( I dont need saving I love my job) , the time wasted on guys who want to chat about the size of your tits and how you can make it worthwhile for them and never book, and the guys who like clockwork ask for your rates every 2 weeks and asks the same questions over and over again. (I screenshot it and resend then block)

So if girls do not have WhatsApp or dont entertain that please consider that one of the above was a final straw.

Some girls have private lives and cant have WhatsApp at all. I promise you not one girl does it just because she feels like being a bitch. We all have our reasons babe.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.