Storm
Storm - Re: WhatsApp calls
Re: WhatsApp calls
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 467
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-24 16:17:41

On 2019-01-24 15:59:44 Honorable Member said:
On 2019-01-24 14:56:58 Topdeckparty said: And also after a switch of whatapps account, when you want to go back to the original number, you need to wait at least 6 hours I think. I cannot remember the exact length of time, but it is at least 6 hours.

I'm not sure I understand.
I run both accounts at the same time.

Can even send a message from me to me and see it coming through.

Haha me tooooo!!!!
Rolmao
Honorable Member
Honorable Member - Re: WhatsApp calls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 171
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-24 16:22:29

On 2019-01-24 16:17:41 Storm said:
On 2019-01-24 15:59:44 Honorable Member said: Can even send a message from me to me and see it coming through.

Haha me tooooo!!!!
Rolmao

Another meaning to playing with yourself :D
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: WhatsApp calls
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 319
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-24 16:39:32

Im also using my secure folder that come with the phone now for 2 years. Got a second whatsup there and other apps. You need password to lock in secure folder and switch in 1 sec from one to another. Only problem I got if someone phone you from whatsup at your hidden one, you phone rings even if you are not lock in at the secure folder.
Im not doing whatsup calls exept if I got a booking and send sms and whatsup that Im there and they dont answer. But thats just once or twice that happens. If they request me to phone I phone from my work.
Honorable Member
Honorable Member - Re: WhatsApp calls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 172
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-24 20:40:27

EvilAngel- you can either mute notifications completely for that person or customise so that the ring tone silent with no pop up.
Meg
Meg - Re: WhatsApp calls
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5497
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-24 22:17:50

On 2019-01-24 15:06:57 cremesoda said:
I vote "no" to WhatsApp calls being acceptable. There should be no cost at all to the lady nor a requirement for the lady to have WhatsApp installed or data loaded to receive your booking.

Thank you!
And a lot of ladies has old phone they can't install whatsapp or even send work get pics.
Big hugz coming your way.
I only use my data now to log in and get PMS or go on the forum..

You know not alot of girls are close to shops/ and if a mom should start choosing airtime about food for her home or kids.. what do you think they choose? I sometimes can only load minimal airtime time 50 mb.
Now Peter or Koos or someone give you a whatsapp call or video call...say 5 out of every client does that or sent pics via whatsapp. ..what do you think will be left over for the lady to set herself available?
You need to activate your mobile and that takes alot of that data bundle ask me.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.