Mia ( The Original )
Mia ( The Original ) - Re: Suicide
Re: Suicide
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3708
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-07 12:44:05

On 2019-08-07 09:58:46 Mini V6 said:
Want to help girls and prevent suicide (loosing hope)?

Stop making bookings and don't pitch.
Stop tying to bargain the girl's price down.
Stop insisting on specials.
Stop making girls feel kak about themselves with comments like "nails!"
Stop spreading rumours about girls.
Stop trying to "take another girl down"
Stop rucking a girl so hard she can't see other clients for days..
Stop being a "Jonathan"
Stop banning girls for shit, taking away their only means of making money.
Start helping a girl WITHOUT expecting to be paid back in kind

THEN listen. But truely listen and be ready to blame yourself if your "listening" didn't work/helped.

Oh my word and you said it in a nut shell. I agree all of the above adds to the daily pressure we deal with.
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: Suicide
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-07 13:35:47

On 2019-08-07 09:58:46 Mini V6 said:
Want to help girls and prevent suicide (loosing hope)?

Stop making bookings and don't pitch.
Stop tying to bargain the girl's price down.
Stop insisting on specials.
Stop making girls feel kak about themselves with comments like "nails!"
Stop spreading rumours about girls.
Stop trying to "take another girl down"
Stop rucking a girl so hard she can't see other clients for days..
Stop being a "Jonathan"
Stop banning girls for shit, taking away their only means of making money.
Start helping a girl WITHOUT expecting to be paid back in kind

THEN listen. But truely listen and be ready to blame yourself if your "listening" didn't work/helped.

Or treat the ladies with respect.
It includes all of those and more.
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Suicide
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 722
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-07 14:44:45

On 2019-08-07 10:38:14 Giuliana said:
A few words I live by now sweet ladies.

I have been fighting since I was a child, I am not a survivor, I am a WARRIOR.

The devil whispers " you can't withstand the storm" But the warrior replies "I AM THE STORM!"

Do not tolerate disrespect not even from yourself.

Depression is a killer. Your life is worth so much more. I had to learn to love myself. Learn to love yourself completely. It is the first step to healing your broken soul.

You are captain of your own ship.

Now this lady is tiny but has a warriors heart. Never met her, spoke to her once, what an amazing woman
mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: Suicide
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 190
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-07 22:22:32

I have buried two of my four sons. They were both addicts who took their lives a year apart. Drug addicts are not bad people, they are sick people. I will help anyone who is in a dark place.
Woepser
Woepser - Re: Suicide
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-07 23:41:37

I think, everyone offering help, might fall into this trap too. It's a moment of weakness!
Human emotions at it's peak, should never be underestimated! People killing themselves, reaching that point can happen to anyone at a really dark, 'moment'. Don't go that way peeps, no matter how dark the future seems at that current moment! We all can make a difference in someones life, ending EVERYTHING, is never the answer.
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Suicide
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 723
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-08 14:22:24

On 2019-08-07 22:22:32 mervhughes said:
I have buried two of my four sons. They were both addicts who took their lives a year apart. Drug addicts are not bad people, they are sick people. I will help anyone who is in a dark place.

I cannot begin to imagine the heartache of this man. God bless u my brother
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Suicide
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1154
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-08 15:55:02

On 2019-08-07 22:22:32 mervhughes said:

Jeepers, you must have incredible strength, stay strong
Andy9669
Andy9669 - Re: Suicide
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1106
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-09 12:49:59

On 2019-08-07 12:04:32 Be-sensual said:
I think it is great that so many have offered their help. I have taken the liberty to find some numbers for counseling lines where anyone in need can get professional help. Hope that these numbers help someone, whether it be a SP or a Punter..

Lifeline 0861 322 322

Sadag Mental Health Line: 011 234 4837

Department of Social Development Substance Abuse Line 24 hour helpline: 0800 12 13 14

Suicide Crisis Line: 0800 567 567

Adcock Ingram Depression and Anxiety Helpline: 0800 70 80 90

As much as there are well meaning offers here, these numbers are the ones to turn to. The people are trained and will keep your confidentiality sacrosanct.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Suicide
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3875
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-09 16:57:56

The Lady I believe everyone is actually talking about did in Fact Not take her life .

I think there is a mind set the automatically says -- OK WG = Drugs + Overdose + Suicide . Bingo -- WOW not the case .

Not sure how the individual that stated she Died as a direct result of Suicide --HE/She did Not get the Coroners Report. The Police have been advised it was Not Suicide -- They are pursuing the Death as a Murder case. Yes she definite Took Drugs --No She did Not die due to any Overdose . Bad relationship in her Life.

WG are Individuals & should be respected as such--Most ladies are Single Mom's as she was & respect their responsibility to take care of the life they brought into our World. Would it be better for them to Ignore this obligation ??? Unfortunately it is quite expensive to live day to day --How can a Single Mom take care of her responsibilities making R 8000 a month or even less in so many cases.

The Culture that we live in & our upbringing has taught us that it is Immoral to do such a thing . The longevity of this Industry would say other wise .

Respect that fact that situations do arise -- Bad Relationships ??? & & -- leading to decisions to take care on ones own responsibilities . Is this really a wrong decision ???

Lets take the Glass Half Full approach as is the case with the Culture in Thailand . Only about 10-20 % of the Ladies due to there Looks can actually get into the industry successfully. They view this as being Blessed with their good looks & should benefit accordingly & assist in supporting the entire Family which so many of them do .

WG should Not automatically be Judged due to the Industry -- which is all I am trying to say - which was obviously what Occurred with the Suicide assumption .

Respect them as a Business Lady & more Importantly -- Enjoy the Naughty Time Together --To My Knowledge until disproved -- We Only Live Once !!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.