Navigation
hornym
hornym - Re: A time to leave this purple world
Re: A time to leave this purple world
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 896
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-11 06:03:41

please can someone message me who it was. I hope it's not who i think it is - its still sad either way. May she R.I.P
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: A time to leave this purple world
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-11 13:53:17
Edited: 2019-08-11 13:53:49

Very sad. It's impossible to know the pain that many people live with. Daily, some complain about petty things, while others are dying a sad, slow painful death.

And when you look at some of the sad stories of how some nice ladies are treated by certain scumbag punters, you wish those inconsiderate guys could just disappear.

To those nice ladies who suffer in silence, dont give up. Keep on fighting because you've come very far. There is always hope, always a chance.
Victoria
Victoria - Re: A time to leave this purple world
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2211
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-11 14:18:05
Edited: 2019-08-11 14:26:26

I knew 2 ladies personally that committed suicide. They had their reasons but the effects of this industry contributed. One was a stunningly beautiful very popular woman who had no boundaries and the negative effects of this industry just added to her pain.

There are guys here who out of Spite & Malice are trying to run certain girls out of the industry. They dont realise the effect of putting someone on the street will have to that person(s). Would you really want to be the person whose actions directly contributed to a woman self harming?

We ALL have battles to face with ourselves and it does not help when certain individuals contribute to that with their actions because this is the only place that they can take power or feel powerful.

So take some time gents to reflect on why we are here and how much we need this space to try and help uplift our lives.

Some ladies fall in with the wrong venues and crowd and dont realise that they have the right to say no. They then after doing what they dont really want to do battle with the feelings that arise which can lead to addiction and self harm.

To the guys who force girls, yes force, to do things like drugs with their cajoling words like : come on baby its not so bad, just for tonight baby, i will look after you baby, its more fun if you are in the same vibe as me baby, i will give you a bad review baby if you dont. You Are A Part of the Problem and you are contributing to problems that may already exist.

Please take better care and show the same cortesy and decency that you would expect to be shown to your daughter.
We are all someones daughter here.

Ive battled my demons head on but it doesnt take much for them to rear their ugky heads. Im thankful that I am very strong and tough as nails, plus I have lots to live for but there was a time I didnt see anything but darkness and it took a lot of help and perspective and lifestyle changes for me to discover what Im made of. I would not be alive today if it wasnt for the help and support I received. Im very grateful for the amazing gents I have seen via esa but I will also always stand up to the nasties and the bullies who wish to break me and see me on the street.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.