Louise
Louise - Re: Having Your Say
Re: Having Your Say
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-12 22:22:55

On 2019-08-12 13:16:29 Fiona said:
Thanks guys and gals. Opinions noted. So, how do you choose that specific battle? What do you deem worthy of battling over?

I myself honestly think that if winning a battle ain't adding meaningful value to your life it ain't worth fighting..
Fighting with the neighbor because his dog barks the whole night.. To me that a valuable battle because I am being robbed of my peace and sleep at night..;)
Joking a bit with the statement above.. As I am not a fighter rather a peacekeeper..
But point is we need to fight for what adds value..and not just momentary value but lasting value to our lives...
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Having Your Say
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 124
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-12 23:03:25

On 2019-08-12 13:59:04 lookingforfun29 said:
Not my own personal sayin

Life is like toilet paper.
You're either on a roll...or taking shit from some asshole.

Bravo ! Quote of the month !
Woepser
Woepser - Re: Having Your Say
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-12 23:27:07

On 2019-08-12 20:18:43 Mynx said:
Those who love me need no explanation from me, and those who don't are unwilling to understand or accept any explanation from me.Kisses, Mynx

I donno, if I care about a peep, I'd like to depart with clear air. I speak up, till the air feels "loving". Peeps doing pooping words that effect me, I speak up, till I'm understood. Peeps doing pooping words that don't effect me, I'll most likely just say: "I need a smoke, see you around".
Simone
Simone - Re: Having Your Say
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 296
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-13 01:30:35

On 2019-08-12 13:59:04 lookingforfun29 said:
Not my own personal sayin

Life is like toilet paper.
You're either on a roll...or taking shit from some asshole.

Sorry to hijack...
So If for example a teacher who is known for rude verbal remarks and is attacking and humiliating you on every chance they get. You have no choice but to be there because your future depends on it and your afraid saying something will affect the way she grades your work.
What would you Do?
Cheers to taking the shit and crying alone at home.

Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Having Your Say
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3069
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-13 06:00:22

"F@#$"... " For F@#$ sakes"... now that's my "thing"... and I can use it in ANY situation good or bad... Not lady-like but "lekker" on the tounge... :)))
Fiona
Fiona - Re: Having Your Say
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 636
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-13 07:17:53

Right about THAT Miss Paige

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.