Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Half hour bookings
Re: Half hour bookings
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-14 23:36:43

Never understood 30 minute bookings. At the going rate, if I stuck around for 30 minutes, I'd be paying for the conversation. I prefer my bookings to be longer than an hour.
PurpleUser
PurpleUser - Re: Half hour bookings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-14 23:46:24

On 2019-08-14 13:01:41 bfe said:
I always used the 30min option as a get out of jail free if the WG who opened the door didn't make that good first impression. But alas the little head would take over and it would be an hour of hot passion.

Spot on bfe! The only reason I do half hour booking is to make sure I want to spend more than 30seconds, nevermind 30min. If its worth it (and you can normally tell when the WG opens the door) I extend the booking even if its for the price of 2x30min or even 2 hours+. I had to many bad experiences with bookings of a full hour and more and when you arrive its almost as if you'll pay just to get out.

I agree totally with the Nadia as well - what can really happen in 30min that's "worth it" but to answer your question - if it's a first visit, I'm going with the 30min option.
Bonzaromeo
Bonzaromeo - Re: Half hour bookings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 196
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-15 01:57:05
Edited: 2019-08-15 02:19:19

You need 30 min for the
wham-bammers.

Hour for the,
Slow-to-untie-shoelacers,
cum-twicers,
slow-bangers,
need-massageb4cummers.

Now the trick is how do you know when your client is poorly self realized?

He thinks he's a wham-bammer, but he's not?
Maybe to be crystal clear;
sell half hour cost as....
actual 20 min skin-time,
with 10 min for lifting skirt, dropping pants on inbound, and wipe-up, pull pants back up on outbound.
Bonzaromeo
Bonzaromeo - Re: Half hour bookings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 197
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-15 02:16:29

On the other side......
I'm a MG guy .......
and I can't tell you how bat-shit crazy it makes me when I've booked a half hour massage to panel beat my back, and after 15 min lying on a plinth the masseuse is still piddling around getting ready.

The only time I ever short paid a MG was with a lady, who no longer advertises on esa, who took 20 min to "get ready" for an hour session. I had a hard stop that I'd made quite clear before hand and I paid pro rata for the actual 40 min of massage time.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Half hour bookings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1044
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-15 05:38:56

On 2019-08-15 02:16:29 Bonzaromeo said:
On the other side......
I'm a MG guy .......
and I can't tell you how bat-shit crazy it makes me when I've booked a half hour massage to panel beat my back, and after 15 min lying on a plinth the masseuse is still piddling around getting ready.

The only time I ever short paid a MG was with a lady, who no longer advertises on esa, who took 20 min to "get ready" for an hour session. I had a hard stop that I'd made quite clear before hand and I paid pro rata for the actual 40 min of massage time.

Wish I had the guts to do that. Had quite a few experiences where they dilly dally and faf around for half the time while you're sitting and waiting waiting naked expecting a Nigerian dude to bust in when the girl goes AWOL or seems to be killing time and I just paid full and left thinking my non return visit was good enough revenge but they actually conned and scored

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.