Navigation
Madison
Madison - Triggered anxiety
Triggered anxiety
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 20
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-19 23:05:04

A lot of lovely beautiful ladies I know suffer terribly with anxiety. I've been in this industry for 12 years now and avoided the forum like the plague. I never understood all the negativity around the industry , as a lot of my regulars I've been seeing 10 , 8 , 5 years and going strong. This industry has been so good to me, as well as the men in it. I love my clients! The first day being on the forum and it's triggered anxiety in me. I just don't understand, some comments that don't need to be made , get made with such malicious intent. Did some of you not get hugged enough as children? Is it your souls purpose to bring as much despair and negativity and you're own self hatred onto others as possible and this forum just provides you with that outlet? Clearly I missed that memo! It's very sad for me to see this side of the industry that girls need to expose themselves to, to gain Exposure. Having respect for another human being is about having self respect.
WolfJack
WolfJack - Re: Triggered anxiety
Re: Triggered anxiety
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-19 23:10:05

Hey there.

Sorry to hear that.

I always treat the ladies with respect here. It is an amazing personal service, that I enjoy having and I feel that if you had some anxiety from this, it sucks. Best of luck in the future. I hope you don't suffer from anxiety too much longer. Ignore the mean posts and only enjoy the awesome comments.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Triggered anxiety
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6854
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-20 02:28:06

Nail on head! Anxiety is the most common disorder amongst us!
Madison
Madison - Re: Triggered anxiety
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-20 07:01:20

I've had pms moments but never anxiety! I'll be staying off the forum from now on, wayyy to many people with uninformed opinions.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Triggered anxiety
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-20 09:06:56

Sadly. there is no filter when you are sitting behind a screen and typing on a keyboard. You tend to forget that you are speaking to a human being with feelings and emotions.

People speak to make themselves feel better
Madison
Madison - Re: Triggered anxiety
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 22
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-20 10:42:43

Wicked_one that's why I said treating others with respect is about self respect. Way to many keyboard warriors. My experience with punters is they are so respectful and sweet and want to make you happy. So I guess I'm lucky I haven't been in some of these other ones company.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Triggered anxiety
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-20 10:53:09
Edited: 2019-08-20 11:06:49

On 2019-08-20 10:42:43 Madison said:

Wicked_one that's why I said treating others with respect is about self respect - Respect seems to go out the window as soon as there is money involved and its easier to knock someone down rather than build them up. (Just my observation)

Way to many keyboard warriors - LOVE that word and very appropriate.

My experience with punters is they are so respectful and sweet and want to make you happy. So I guess I'm lucky I haven't been in some of these other ones company - Long may that continue!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.