Navigation
Mila
Mila - Rude
Rude
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 361
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-06 09:49:46

So I have some misunderstanding in morning about appointment from both sides. I'm apologies even I done nothing wrong. Why some of guys keep being rude? What wrong with you?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Rude
Re: Rude
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-06 09:50:50

Some guys just don't have respect for others..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Rude
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-06 11:27:01
Edited: 2019-09-06 11:34:54

Because the mentality is that I (the punter) am paying YOU (the service provider) and that the punter is ALWAYS right

DISCLAIMER: *Please note that this is just an observation of what I perceive to be the current climate and is not how I have treated or will treat any of the service providers I come into contact with*
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Rude
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3639
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-06 11:42:06
Edited: 2019-09-06 11:42:53

On 2019-09-06 11:27:01 Wickedness II said:
Because the mentality is that I (the punter) am paying YOU (the service provider) and that the punter is ALWAYS right

DISCLAIMER: *Please note that this is just an observation of what I perceive to be the current climate and is not how I have treated or will treat any of the service providers I come into 9
contact with*

I totally agree. Its not each and every guy who is rude but the incidence of rudeness is escalating along with violence toward women. Now I always see and hear guys complain abt getting nothing at home. If the rudeness I have encountered on occasion is an indication of a guy's arseholeness, then I don't blame the wives.
Pls note I am not generalising here but if the shoe fits....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.