Navigation
slum_o
slum_o - Standing up for womens rights
Standing up for womens rights
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 669
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-06 10:25:54

Today as i opened facebook my feed was flooded with people standing up for womens right posts. I went onto instagram and found the same thing.

It got me thinking. Do these raise awareness campaigns really work?

Wouldn't it be better to start training our mothers, sisters, daughters, wives and all those that could be affected some sort of self defence? I for one have trained my spouse to use a gun which she carries with her at all times and plan on doing the same for my kids as they grow up.

IMHO the scum that commit these heinous acts wont be affected by the raised awareness as it wont mean anything to them.

Just rambling about my thoughts, apologies in advanced if ive offended anyone
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Standing up for womens rights
Re: Standing up for womens rights
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 147
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-06 10:41:16

Or maybe we should teach our boys / men to respect women, then the women/ girls don't need to learn any self defence.

The scum need to be taught a lesson, hanging by their neck till they are dead. These hangings should not happen behind close doors, but in public, to act as a warning to other scumbags planning any heinous crimes.

At the moment these scumbags are protect by our Bill of Rights. They should have no rights, if you want to act like a barbarian you should be stripped of your human rights.
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: Standing up for womens rights
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 191
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-06 10:47:13

I do feel it works. If I had hurt a woman and there was a movement exposing those who have harmed or disrespected women, I would certainly feel anxious. Hopefully anxious enough to stop such behavior.

XoXo
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: Standing up for womens rights
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 283
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-06 10:51:59

On 2019-09-06 10:41:16 Kooni said:
Or maybe we should teach our boys / men to respect women, then the women/ girls don't need to learn any self defence.

The scum need to be taught a lesson, hanging by their neck till they are dead. These hangings should not happen behind close doors, but in public, to act as a warning to other scumbags planning any heinous crimes.

At the moment these scumbags are protect by our Bill of Rights. They should have no rights, if you want to act like a barbarian you should be stripped of your human rights.

100% agree with you boss. Pity the pseudo intellectual SJW assholes will make stupid arguments why the death penalty is too sad for them.

I also say fuck them and hang all child molesters, rapists, murderers, and traffickers.

What SJWs dont understand is that we either have a gentle justice system and a harsh society or a harsh justice system and a gentle society. We can never have a justice system and society that are both gentle becoz human nature is just too fucked up man.
slum_o
slum_o - Re: Standing up for womens rights
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 670
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-06 10:55:30

On 2019-09-06 10:41:16 Kooni said:

I fully agree with raising my boys right but that doesn't guarantee that everyone else will. Also i dont think any parents plan on raising 'bad boys' that turn into scum.

Couldn't agree more on the public hanging part
slum_o
slum_o - Re: Standing up for womens rights
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 671
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-06 11:09:13

On 2019-09-06 10:47:13 Le Belle said:
I do feel it works. If I had hurt a woman and there was a movement exposing those who have harmed or disrespected women, I would certainly feel anxious. Hopefully anxious enough to stop such behavior.

XoXo

Im not so sure about this.... everytime i leave after a punt i feel remorse and regret as I've cheated on my family but a few months later when the urge arises i punt again. Im sure im not the only one in this boat, similarly i dont think it will stop these pricks.
Meg
Meg - Re: Standing up for womens rights
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6873
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-06 11:13:28

Nice response gentleman.
Like*
Wild_Weasel
Wild_Weasel - Re: Standing up for womens rights
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 358
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-06 11:23:16

Ask these same SJW's to practice their work in some of the middle eastern countries....they will turn and run for the woods! It's these same people who have no answers for the high crime levels in our country but continue to advocate for the rights of the criminals.

100% agree with you boss. Pity the pseudo intellectual SJW assholes will make stupid arguments why the death penalty is too sad for them.

I also say fuck them and hang all child molesters, rapists, murderers, and traffickers.

What SJWs dont understand is that we either have a gentle justice system and a harsh society or a harsh justice system and a gentle society. We can never have a justice system and society that are both gentle becoz human nature is just too fucked up man.[/QUOTE]

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.