I don't log in to ESA a lot, but when I do EyeBrows

Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Eyebrows FFS
Re: Eyebrows FFS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1529
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-17 17:31:27

Please don't get me wrong the post was not to target or ridicule a particular advertiser, it about women in general who lap up these "trends" then also try to make it their own.

Just the other day, I met a woman professionally, we spent about 30/40mins engaging in conversation, problem was that I know I made almost no eye contact with here and the harder I tried the more I became fixated on her ridiculous eyebrows, I'm sure she must have realized this. Anyways a mere two days later I'm at the airport and a lady smiles and waves at me from the boarding qeue, and I'm thinking who the F is this, she's quite good looking but she must have me mistaken for someone else. On board and in mid air she comes to occupy the open seat next to me, and I'm as confused AF. turns out it's the same woman of just two days prior but minus the hectic brows. This in fact is what inspired my post and seeing some advertisers doing the same of course.
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Eyebrows FFS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1530
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-17 17:34:00

It not about ladies with little or no brows but more ladies who draw on like 1,5cm high eyebrows with a bit of a fade at the beginning or the end of it.

It's fucking ridiculous. It's like some catwalk couture, it's not meant for people to literally wear it
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Eyebrows FFS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8278
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-17 17:52:16

I know I'm about to get in trouble

But I always find it ridiculous,when men make fun of women.

After seeing this thread,I also went and check for new listings profiles.just to see which lady was the talk of the town,which I must say she is beautiful.

Which men can book and ask her not to put too much make up,like all of us we always those requests.

And I'm sure she was happy the time,when she was doing her makeup.which may have taken her for an hour or so,with that said.i give her my respect,Because I can't do any of that.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.