Navigation
Louise
Louise - Heritage day/ Braai dag ;)
Heritage day/ Braai dag ;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 89
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-23 21:26:19

So was wondering who is dressing up in traditional clothing tomorrow.?
African cultures have such nice bright traditional clothing to dress up in tomorrow, that hasn't gone out of fashion so to say because they dress up for all kinds of occasions in this fashion..
But being Afrikaans lady I am lost. We have westernized so much. No one wears "boere kapies" and folk dresses anymore not to weddings or any occasion for that matter. What would be traditional for me to wear? To honor this day? :) maybe I will just do the " Boer tannie version and meet my clients in a apron and curlers and skippers at the door.. Because for the life of me I don't know what is traditional wear for Afrikaans people. ;);)

Kooni
Kooni - Re: Heritage day/ Braai dag ;)
Re: Heritage day/ Braai dag ;)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 178
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-24 05:29:05

Naked with just the apron on, a glass of police coffee in the one hand and a braai-tong in the other.
Louise
Louise - Re: Heritage day/ Braai dag ;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 90
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-24 06:29:12

[QUOTE;2018632;Kooni] Naked with just the apron on, a glass of police coffee in the one hand and a braai-tong in the other.

Hehehehe.. That spares me the
the curlers in hair atleast :)
Louise
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 92
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-24 08:38:43
Edited: 2019-09-24 08:43:31

Louise
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 93
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-24 08:43:06

So today..let see 100 off normal price if you visit me in traditional wear.. Scots in Kilts. Boerseuns in vellies En kakies .. You get the idea..;) let's have some fun..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.