Louise
Louise - Re: Sorry for broadcasting.
Re: Sorry for broadcasting.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 151
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-01 22:00:10

@ Madison

I def don't think you where misleading him or him you..

I def think you both got lost in the game. Which is a sad state of affairs especially the fact that it had to be so publicly exposed on forum.

If neither of you learn out of this experience.( which I sincerely hope you both do and find a good way forward)
I sure can see how this happening in public will make others think twice about loosing the plot while punting or providing a service as a SP.

Madison @ Rendezvous Spa
Madison @ Rendezvous Spa - Re: Sorry for broadcasting.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 60
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-01 22:06:44

@ Louise , if it was one of my other clients I would do exactly the same thing. I would defend their egos to the death I've never had bad experiences with my clients , I enjoy their company , no one gets "lost" in the game, especially the clients I've been seeing for years and years. I provide what they are looking for , to be made to feel special and important. However I don't appreciate how he went along trying to play me and when he failed to play me , he behaved like a child throwing a temper tantrum. I made my boundaries very well known and he tried pushing them. No one got lost. This was a very clear decision on my part.
TheMuff
TheMuff - Re: Sorry for broadcasting.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-01 22:08:20

All is fair in love and war..... Or so they say.

Like most field based games, everything happens between the lines depicting the field of play. When lines gets blurred is when boundaries gets crossed.

Always keep 20/20 vision..... no matter how in lust you are. In this game nobody owns nobody.... we all owe each other respect!!! Even if we flirt or get "comfortable" with each other.

Play within the rules and never cross the set lines....

If she said No... it stays NO!

No matter how hurt your ego is.

Dear OP, I dont know you from a bar of soap, but your post just touched a nerve with me.

Let no one ever steel you happiness!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sorry for broadcasting.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-01 23:12:35

I know I'm slow, but I'm still trying to figure out why you felt compelled to play along in "public"? You could've just ignored his posts on the forum and told him in private that you are not comfortable with him making such posts in "public".

Maybe I'm still confused because I don't really know what transpired, but I definitely need to get some scriptwriters to browse ESA because there are so many twists and turns each week.

Anyway, let me flap my ears.
Madison @ Rendezvous Spa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 61
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-01 23:28:39

Real rod , yes many things transpire between 2 people , I jumped in because everyone was attacking him and I would defend anyone of my clients. However at that stage I didn't catch onto the fact that he was using that to manipulate me, I did however catch on quite quickly after that. I don't excuse defending him now as it has landed up where it is, but at that stage I was trying to do what I felt to be the right thing. If anyone was attacking anyone I know they know I have their back I'll never let someone I know whether they are right or wrong get attacked. I would however tell them behind closed door how stupid they are. That's called loyalty in the real world and I'd like to think I've managed to hold onto a very regular client base for a very long time because they know this about me. However in this instance I got my hand burnt. I extended this curtesy to the wrong person.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-02 08:52:11

quote like you dont want the job. tell him at R15k/day you will gladly go exclustive...
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: Sorry for broadcasting.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 352
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-02 09:14:02

It was kinda obvious that the "coming clean" thread was kak praat. This punter needs a meme in his honour. One of those "If kakpraat was a person" memes.
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: Sorry for broadcasting.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 353
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-02 09:35:30

On 2019-10-01 22:06:44 Madison @ Rendezvous Spa said:
@ Louise , if it was one of my other clients I would do exactly the same thing. I would defend their egos to the death

Never ever defend a grown ass man's ego, especially a punter's. We have enough narcissist punters as it is, no need to encourage them.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-02 09:37:07

On 2019-10-02 09:35:30 JelebiVreeter said:
Never ever defend a grown ass man's ego, especially a punter's. We have enough narcissist punters as it is, no need to encourage them.

I agree...100%
Madison @ Rendezvous Spa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 62
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-02 09:48:51

Jelebivreeter I have a very large regular clientele base who don't behave like children and I've been seeing them for a number of years . But I agree in this case a narcissist to a T. I did come to the conclusion that most of his posts are BS. He's a sorry little man with a fragile ego and thinks people care what and who he is doing. I think he thought that I was some trophy to be displayed. But because In general I don't have this problem , he tried messing with the wrong working girl because I did call his bluff. No good deed goes unpunished

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.