Navigation
Mistress Gail
Mistress Gail - Two Questions to those into BDSM
Two Questions to those into BDSM
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 30
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-04 09:02:19

Hello Gents and Ladies of the purple world.

There two Questions I'm wanting to ask.

Question 1
What has been the most amazing BDSM experience that you have experienced?
Without mentioning with Whom.

Question Two
What BDSM fantasy fetish or roleplay have you always wanted to explore ?
Yet never had the guts to follow through with?

Thank you
MG Mistress Gail
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Two Questions to those into BDSM
Re: Two Questions to those into BDSM
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3222
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-04 09:14:56
Edited: 2019-10-04 10:03:23

The books 50 Shades of Grey come out just after my divorce... I was HOOKED... I never knew it even excised... I was so naive... I wanted to know EVERYTHING about BDSM!!!! ... so much that I Googled myself into a American BDSM chat room... and there I've met him... a lawyer from LA... He is still my MASTER after 5 years... I'm addicted to his control... his voice... his dangerous yet gorgeous look. When I visited him for the first time in 2017, nothing could prepared me for this journey with him... It was and still is the most wonderful experience in my entire life... It's a total addiction... people don't really get it... but it's my own little La-La land... :))) I've been told that I'm Crazy but it's a wonderful Crazy... :)))
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: Two Questions to those into BDSM
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 231
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-04 09:36:02

Forced to have multiple orgasms. Amazing!

XoXo
Mistress Gail
Mistress Gail - Re: Two Questions to those into BDSM
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 32
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-04 09:49:59

On 2019-10-04 09:14:56 Ms Paige said:
The books 50 Shades of Grey come out just after my divorce... I was HOOKED... I never knew it even excised... I was so naive... I wanted to know EVERYTHING about BDSM!!!! ... so much that I Googled myself into a American BDSM chat room... and there I've met him... a lawyer from LA... He is still my MASTER after 5 years... I'm addicted to his control... his voice... his dangerous yet gorgeous look. When I visited him for the first time in 2015, nothing could prepared me for this journey with him... It was and still is the most wonderful experience in my entire life... It's a total addiction... people don't really get it... but it's my own little La-La land... :))) I've been told that I'm Crazy but it's a wonderful Crazy... :)))

Thank you for sharing
Miss Paige and walking around on a sexual high for days on end with the teasing and erotic and it was a huge step you took in 2015. Brave soul(**)
Ms Paige
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3224
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-04 09:57:19
Edited: 2019-10-04 10:08:10

On 2019-10-04 09:49:59 Mistress Gail said:

Thank you for sharing
Miss Paige and walking around on a sexual high for days on end with the teasing and erotic and it was a huge step you took in 2015. Brave soul(**)

Your welcome... I can't wait for my next visit... I'll never be able to be in a Vanilla relationship ever again... it's way to boring... :))) Sorry.. I've met him in 2015 but visited him for the first time in 2017... (typing error) We were online for 2 years... that gave me enough time to really get to know him...
Mistress Gail
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 33
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-04 12:15:56

On 2019-10-04 09:57:19 Ms Paige said:
On 2019-10-04 09:49:59 Mistress Gail said:
Thank you for sharing

Your welcome... I can't wait for my next visit... I'll never be able to be in a Vanilla relationship ever again... it's way to boring... :))) Sorry.. I've met him in 2015 but visited him for the first time in 2017... (typing error) We were online for 2 years... that gave me enough time to really get to know him...

Miss Paige
I full get what you saying I had the same thought patterns years back then over the years I pondered on why I thought so and came to the conclusion that it about being adventurous together whether it conventional sex or unconventional sex.

it's about taking the time to explore different avenues together form no knicker suppers to vibrating eggs to shagging in the rain or shagging in vacant building or lifts it's putting the work in together to make things exciting and fun.
D's creates the erotic foreplay that another form of sex hasnt thought of doing yet and their nothing stopping others from create their own fun together.

That's why always wondered why the BDSM community go vanilla folks when after a long period of years of play together in lifestyle play couples play also land up shagging at the end so what the difference really ? The other takes longer to get their I guess.

Lovely that you have your own Mr Grey and that he was gentle and patience for trust to built and for you to feel safe over 24 months to meet him .

Wouldnt mind being a fly on the wall observing your play lol.
Ms Paige
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3228
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-04 12:27:28
Edited: 2019-10-04 12:29:43

On 2019-10-04 12:15:56 Mistress Gail said:

Believe me... a lot of people want to be flies on my wall... :))) I'm flying to LA next month for my next visit... I'm going to make wonderful memories... and take this journey to the next level... I can't wait!!!!!! :)))
Mistress Gail
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 34
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-04 12:32:15

On 2019-10-04 12:27:28 Ms Paige said:
On 2019-10-04 12:15:56 Mistress Gail said:

Believe me... a lot of people want to be flies on my wall... :))) I'll be of to LA next month for my next visit... I'm going to make wonderful memories... and take this journey to the next level... I can't wait!!!!!! :)))

Wow that's gonna be fun and bet your super excited.. Safe travels.Enjoy and have a blasted (**)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.