Lara
Lara - Services ;)
Services ;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-05 10:29:01

Good morning everyone,

For anyone who hasn't spotted my profile yet, I'm based in Cape Town. A little more on the services I offer as many have asked:

I'm very kinky and naughty, and I love long, teasing sessions. I like taking control, giving in at the right moments, I know how to tease, how to power play, and how to roleplay.

To get into contact with me, please leave me a WhatsApp message with a little introduction, tell me who you are, and exactly what you are looking for (be specific but not crude). I have a website with all the details of my services, rates and an automatic online booking system to make things super easy. My website is password protected and access is only granted after introductions have been made if I am the right girl for your needs.

I am open to sugar daddy or monthly arrangements and special requests/fetishes/fantasies.

I absolutely love women and couples. I love spoiling women, and always take my time and make sure I do it right.

I love double penetration and a good combination of passionate, rough, and sensual.

I'm a great masseuse with strong, big hands and years of experience, I can work knots out, and I know how to massage down there as well ;)

I don't hold restrictions or limitations such as cum once policies or no kissing...because, why?

I have a whole bag full of toys including cuffs, a bondage kit, a rattan cane, a few strapons, a multitude of girly toys you can use on me while I'm all tied up for multiple orgasms...

I have an entire wardrobe of outfits to dress up in and slowly, painfully, teasingly strip off (over 40) and a selection of killer high heels. I have a foot therapy kit, complete with a scrub, cream and over 30 nail polish colours to choose from for those wanting to treat, groom and then play with my big (size 10) feet. I adore foot fetish clients.

I cater to requests, fetishes, fantasies and kinks.

I am very open with my services, but very selective with my clientele.
I ONLY accommodate VERY RESPECTFUL clientele. If you are rude, crude, vulgar, short tempered, arrogant, entitled, disrespectful, degrading, inconsiderate or impatient I will not entertain you, grant you access to my website, or consider accommodating an appointment with you. Be respectful, and I'll go out of my way for you :)

I have limited availability, I take appointments in advance. My schedule and availability is clearly visible on my website and you may make an appointment at any time, you don't need to wait for a response from me, you just select your date and time, specify your requests, and press a book button and I'm all yours.

Outcalls only (book an Airbnb, hotel, motel, or hourly room rental if you can't host).

Send your WhatsApp introduction :) I promise my next photoshoot will be better than the current one (which was a little rushed).

Xx
Lara
johnwhicha
johnwhicha - Re: Services ;)
Re: Services ;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-07 23:23:47

This sounds awesome!!! Please pm me your rates ;)
Lara
Lara - Re: Services ;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-08 01:55:37

Message sent :)
Panty_Dropper
Panty_Dropper - Re: Services ;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 369
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-08 08:29:47
Edited: 2019-10-08 08:35:35

Beautiful young lady with the most captivating eyes. So easy to fall under her spell. A real pleaser and I had Some of the most intense and intimate gf experience with her. In a league of her own.
Lara
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-08 08:45:11

Thank you for your kind and honest comment :)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Services ;)
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2019-10-08 10:08:37

Hi Lara

Your website requires a password.
Please send me your rates and services.

Regards
Lara
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-08 23:16:37

Hi, yes my website requires a password as I have an online booking utility. I have added a FAQ page to answer basic questions for all to see. To gain full access to my website please send me a WhatsApp message and tell me more about yourself and specifically what you are looking for.
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: Services ;)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 394
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-09 10:06:05

Welcome to ESA finally!

Gentlemen, remember my post that I think I found a lady when I was in CT who is a worthy replacement for a legendary Latina who was deemed the best ever by many a punter? Well here she is revealed!

We need to get her to Gauteng asap!

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Services ;)
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2019-10-09 11:52:51

@JelebiVreeter, Awe boss, thank you for looking out for us, especially the brasse from the Flats.. Cape Town is starting to look much more enticing

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.