Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - TRUE STORIES FROM A PUNTERS EXPERIENCES
TRUE STORIES FROM A PUNTERS EXPERIENCES
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 10:51:03

Season 01 - Episode 02 - I was NOT in trouble.

THESE ARE QUITE RECENT EVENTS.

When I entered her realm I could see the adrenaline gushing through her veins from her facial expression standing there with nothing on but her black bra and thong.

Ultra thin waiste with extra large titts and an extra large ass all covered in silky smooth chocolate skin.

Not the prettiest though.

Ultra super sexy without any noticeable scars or stretch marks on her hourglass figure.

She said "hey" and I said "hi". She asked if I was shy...
...I smiled and said no as I touch her curvy ass.

I sat her down and she blew my flute melodiously (hummed and moaned).

She laid there like an extra hot juicy Nando's chicken ready for me to chop and devour her up. I chopped her nicely as she kept calling out for her mother with her legs spread wide in missionary as I held on tight to her lovely soft ass.

Thereafter I had her in so many other positions like cowgirl where her large titts tangled and slapped me in the face repeatedly as I kissed and sucked on them while holding on tight to her big round bouncing ass.

SO WHATS THE HIGHLIGHT???

Well, I paid her another two visits shortly thereafter and each time for each visit she only charged me for an hour although we were fucking like energizer bunnies for just over three hour on all three occasions each so that means she only wanted payment for three hours although we spent about ten hours together in total.

We fucked really, really, really good beyond the point where she squirted for several minutes.

WHO IS THIS EBONY BABE YOU MIGHT WONDER...

Kooni
Kooni - Re: TRUE STORIES FROM A PUNTERS EXPERIENCES
Re: TRUE STORIES FROM A PUNTERS EXPERIENCES
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2090
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 12:33:22

Best to keep her identity a secret.

She might have given you extra time for, but it will not be the for all. In revealing her ID, she maybe pressured into doing against her will.
Liza
Liza - Re: TRUE STORIES FROM A PUNTERS EXPERIENCES
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2214
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 12:37:34

Well I really hope you spoil her with presents for other non payment hours. Make her feel special and not used.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: TRUE STORIES FROM A PUNTERS EXPERIENCES
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 17:28:25

On 2021-05-20 12:37:34 Liza said:
Well I really hope you spoil her with presents for other non payment hours. Make her feel special and not used.

Liza...

Will tie a bow around my cock for her the next time.

...lol...

Just kidding...

All she wants me to bring is clean marijuana. We will end up slipping and sliding for 10 years at a time instead of 3. End up stroking so fast, faster than lightspeed and vibrate at an electrifying frequency.

I will think of something else as well.

Curt
Curt - Re: TRUE STORIES FROM A PUNTERS EXPERIENCES
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2273
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 17:56:10

XAVIER Hollander wrote the book the "Happy Hooker" maybe we need a "Happy Punter" book
Liza
Liza - Re: TRUE STORIES FROM A PUNTERS EXPERIENCES
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2217
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 17:57:30

On 2021-05-20 17:28:25 Super Cock said:
On 2021-05-20 12:37:34 Liza said: Well I really hope you spoil her with presents for other non payment hours. Make her feel special and not used.

Liza...

Will tie a bow around my cock for her the next time.

...lol...

Just kidding...

All she wants me to bring is clean marijuana. We will end up slipping and sliding for 10 years at a time instead of 3. End up stroking so fast, faster than lightspeed and vibrate at an electrifying frequency.

I will think of something else as well.

Well happy lady, happy Punter... Lol... Suprise her next time with something.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: TRUE STORIES FROM A PUNTERS EXPERIENCES
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 18:34:41

On 2021-05-20 17:28:25 Super Cock said:

We will end up slipping and sliding for 10 years at a time instead of 3.

I meant to say 10 hours not years.

@Kooni...I almost did the opposite, thanks for the reminder.

@Curt...Its being written right now...This is it but not all stories will have a happy ending as you will soon read in time to come.

@Liza...I have a conscious ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.