Navigation
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Clit piercing
Re: Clit piercing
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2518
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-21 07:37:45

ha ha red, Traffic!!! LOL. likr that one. I still am cringing reading and posting here. I must not look again as it really churnes my whole body. aaagggghhhhhh. same as guys putting one in their penis. aggghhhhh. just a no no no.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Clit piercing
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-21 07:45:39

On 2021-05-20 21:11:14 johndoe69za said:
Not a fan, messes up a good muff dive

Wait, I thought that's only when it's new and needs to heal. It it permanently a problem?
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Clit piercing
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 301
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 07:59:27

The right one on the right lady is just so great. I won't mention names...

But I agree wrt the practically. Reds advice to link it to traffic is a good suggestion.

Ps @Liza
Just glad your zip was always open when I visited lol
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Clit piercing
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4176
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-21 08:06:31

On 2021-05-21 07:37:45 Sylvia said:
............. same as guys putting one in their penis. aggghhhhh. just a no no no.

Male piercings..:(
I really don't like them.. no way I will stick a dick with a ring in my mouth or anywhere else. If a guy pitches up that has a piercing he will end up getting a handjob that's it unless he takes it out;)
In my personal life, piercings has been the reason a few guys got friendzoned faster than they can blink;)
I really really do not think it is sexy.

There is one type of piercing though (cant really call it a piercing it is more of an implant) that tiny little surgical steel balls that they implant under the skin along the length of the shaft, that I can live with, they can be quiet pleasurable.
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Clit piercing
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1244
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-21 08:28:46

On 2021-05-21 07:29:30 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
@Vicky.. I am actually relieved you decided not to get it ;)

I almost did many years ago and I am glad that I did not.

I have seen so many ladies through the years get theirs hooked on clothes or pulled during a booking some so bad that it actually ripped the skin and that resulted in them not being able to work for a few days.

I think if you a dancer or a mg that don't have traffic in that area on a daily basis it is very sexy. The bling looks amazing, but for a wg I think it is more trouble than it is worth ;)

I have been thinking about getting one for more than a year now, because it does look soooo sexy and i even played with a girl once that had one and it was such a turn on for me...but after reading all these comments i cant do anything else but change my mind because i have to agree...if i werent a wg then maybe yes but no...as i said i will rather go get myself a sexy piece of lingerie ...bells and all LOL

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.