Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: PERCEIVE TIME DIFFERENTLY...!!!...
Re: PERCEIVE TIME DIFFERENTLY...!!!...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-26 18:43:03
Edited: 2021-05-26 18:59:17

On 2021-05-26 18:40:41 eziguy said:
There are enough clockwatchers in the industry. Another in the form of an app won't make me perceive time differently.

You have no idea of how magical it feels when it seems like an hour of pleasure has turned into 10 hours of pleasure.

SuperFuck
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-26 18:47:02
Edited: 2021-05-26 18:59:51

I have the power of time and only wanted to share it with you.

Its clear that I have a different perspective, a mindset you simply cannot comprehend.

Superfuck
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-26 18:51:02
Edited: 2021-05-26 19:38:29

On 2021-05-26 18:47:02 Super Cock said:

I have the power of time and only wanted to share it with you.

Its clear that I have a different perspective, a mindset you simply cannot comprehend.

I think I may give it a go of the ladies are fine with it.

I also think it will help me know early there's an issue if she's not fine with it so I rather book 30 min instead if 60.

NoWhiteKnight
eziguy
eziguy - Re: PERCEIVE TIME DIFFERENTLY...!!!...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1699
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 18:52:21
Edited: 2021-05-26 18:53:19

I have felt plenty of "magical" things in my 14 years of punting. The very idea of hearing regular reminders to wrap it up is a sure boner-killer.

It's like hitting that darn snooze button, it's quiet for a moment and then the irritating alarm goes off again.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-26 18:56:48
Edited: 2021-05-26 19:01:04

My thoughts during the session:

Id be like...Wow only 15 minutes has gone by...

Wow, now its only 30 minutes that has gone by...

Then Id be like...Oh wow theres still 15 minutes left...

Then finally id be like...Oh that was amazing, time now for that lovely hot shower and a delicious warm meal...

SuperFuck
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-26 19:00:22
Edited: 2021-05-26 19:38:53

Guess gotta play it by ear. There's been instances where I walked out after 30 min thinking or rather led to believe an hour is up. That's where this might come in handy. I usually only pick it when it's too late as I always check the time in the car when I'm at the gate entering and leaving. There's plenty of wgs they are not clockwatchers though. There, this would be useless.

Also had a couple instance where inwentbin for 3 hi ours even though I laid upfront for an hour and generally only carry enough to punt for what I plan. Luckily in both those times, I did carry extra for other shopping pitstops I was supposed to do that then went to the unplanned overtime. This would definitely have been useful. One was a massage too. I didn't eve get FH or oral. It was more her enjoying pussysliding on my cock and it was a venue so had to pay full rates.

NoWhiteKnight
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-26 19:03:13
Edited: 2021-05-26 19:04:50

On 2021-05-26 19:00:22 NoWhiteKnight said:
Guess gotta okay it by ear. There's been instances where I walked out after 30 min thinking or rather led to believe an hour is up. That's where this might come in handy. I usually only pick it when it's too late as I always check the time in the car when I'm at the gate entering and leaving. There's plenty of wgs they are not clockwatchers though. There, this would be useless.

Also had a couple instance where inwentbin for 3 hi ours even though I laid upfront for an hour and generally only carry enough to punt for what I plan. Luckily in both those times, I did carry extra for other shopping pitstops I was supposed to do that then went to the unplanned overtime. This would definitely have been useful. One was a massage too. I didn't eve get FH or oral. It was more her enjoying pussysliding on my cock and it was a venue so had to pay full rates.

This was the precise reason i got the idea to download the app years ago in the first place.

SuperFuck
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-26 19:10:03
Edited: 2021-05-26 19:26:25

Even though I switched it on there were still WG's who would go 2 hours over the schedule booking resulting in a 3 hour session whereas they only wanted payment for the hour.

THE APP KEPT ANNOUNCING THE TIME BUT WE NO LONGER HEARD IT SINCE WE NO LONGER PAID ATTENTION TO IT.

Its also a useful tool that gives the SP the good impression that you are conscious of time and it gives her the freedom to forget about having to watch the clock.

Most importantly the WG's are far more at easy when she hears the time being announced and all have been impressed by it.

SuperFuck
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-26 19:12:59

GENTLEMEN, YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA MY KIND SIR's

SuperFuck
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-26 19:28:16
Edited: 2021-05-26 19:36:34

Time is a perception that can be altered. It always fly's when we having fun but not anymore.

If you read this thread then consider yourself lucky, now please allow this thread to drop to the bottom.

GOODBYE...I ASSISTED YOU WHERE I COULD AND I ALREADY SAID TOO MUCH...GIVING AWAY MY SECRETS.

SuperFuck

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.