Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What is up lately
Re: What is up lately
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-03 08:48:24
Edited: 2021-06-03 09:34:02

It appears some girls are now becoming telemarketers. I got two unsolicited messages yesterday. I'm not married, and use a punting phone to protect my privacy, but cold messaging anyone is really not on. And this from reputable girls. From the one's message it was clear it must have been sent to several guys as it was very generic. The second message was more specific to me, but no doubt other guys were contacted too, because I've never even seen that girl, I just made an enquiry the other day.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: What is up lately
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1142
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-03 08:52:27

On 2021-06-03 08:48:24 Frank White said:
It appears some girls are now becoming telemarketers. I got two unsolicited messages yesterday. I'm not married, and use a punting phone to protect my privacy, but cold messaging anyone is really not on. And this from reputable girls. From the one's message it was clear it must have been sent to several guys as it was very generic. The second message was more specific to Mr, but jo doubt other guys were contacted too, because I've never even seen that girl, I just made an enquiry the other day.

I wish they telemarketed me. I wouldn't mind
eziguy
eziguy - Re: What is up lately
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1712
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-03 09:27:01

It appears some girls are now becoming telemarketers. I got two unsolicited messages yesterday. I'm not married, and use a punting phone to protect my privacy, but cold messaging anyone is really not on. And this from reputable girls. From the one's message it was clear it must have been sent to several guys as it was very generic. The second message was more specific to Mr, but jo doubt other guys were contacted too, because I've never even seen that girl, I just made an enquiry the other day.

I hate when that happens. A venue in Edenvale does that.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-03 09:35:42

Desperate times, desperate measures. If girls want to be responsible for getting some poor oke in trouble with his family than they must be able to live with their conscience and karma.
Blondie
Blondie - Re: What is up lately
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 209
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-03 09:46:49

On 2021-05-30 00:38:19 Liza said:
On 2021-05-30 00:17:30 AnthonyEdwards said: On 2021-05-29 23:09:47 Liza said:

And now I will be stoned by the ladies. Oh well.. what's new?

I would put myself as your human shield any day to protect an amazing lady like you with a beautiful heart

Well thank you Mr AE.I truly appreciate it. I'm loved by many men, unfortunately not by woman. Lol...

Why beautiful, for speaking the truth?
It's suppose to be common sense
You don't msg a client if he didn't msg you first and ONLY if it's in a reasonable time frame
You NEVER call a client

And omw have nobody learnt as a child that you don't ask people for money or groceries or gifts

You can't expect a client to give you money if you haven't "worked" for it

Most clients come to you to unwind and then ladies go and put more useless stress on them that's not suppose to be their problem

If the ladies hate you for being straight forward it's their problem
Hold your head high
You are gorgeous and don't need to please any ladies
danwest
danwest - Re: What is up lately
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-03 09:50:42

It appears some girls are now becoming telemarketers. I got two unsolicited messages yesterday. I'm not married, and use a punting phone to protect my privacy, but cold messaging anyone is really not on. And this from reputable girls. From the one's message it was clear it must have been sent to several guys as it was very generic. The second message was more specific to me, but no doubt other guys were contacted too, because I've never even seen that girl, I just made an enquiry the other day.

Just a thought........
I wonder whether one would e able to prosecute these ladies in terms of POPI and POPIA.
I know it is unlikely as punters need to fly under the radar, but it surely must be possible?
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-03 10:25:01
Edited: 2021-06-03 10:27:16

@Blondie, I agree with you. We know it's tough, but we are tired of sad stories. We bring our hard earned money to come and unwind and for most of the booking we must hear about how quiet it is, your rent that is due, etc. We the punters didn't create Covid, trying to guilt trip us or moaning about your circumstances isn't what we pay for. Professionalism has gone out the window in this industry. Other service providers and businesses are over the moon when you give them business during these hard times. The opposite seems to apply with a lot of ladies in this industry. The other day a lady was bitching to me how one guy booked her for a quickie but booked another girl for an hour - how dare he does what he wants with his money! I wanted to tell her that he doesn't owe you anything, he can book whoever he wants for however long he wants. Be thankful he booked you. The reality is probably that he fancies the other girl more and wanted to spend more time with her. It's his choice.
Maximilian
Maximilian - Re: What is up lately
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 219
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-04 06:55:19

[QUOTE;Liza]
Is money tight?

DON'T GET IN CONTACT WITH THE CLIENT.

And now I will be stoned by the ladies. Oh well.. what's new?
[/QUOTE]

STONED?? Any Smart person wouldn't do dat, Wise & Beautiful Words Like You.... The ONLY times I sometimes wish to text a Client It's When He put up a Sad Status or When He Was a Wreck on his last visit.... I wish to know how they are but sadly I can't cos dat text might become a Divorce paper. Can't believe something so simple like this ppl are making it difficult.

Don't start a convo with a Client, some clients shares a phone with wife/gf, some their kids watch Showmax or Play Candy Crush, Some uses phones to go live or presentation at work..... Then your text pop-up with your Naked PP

I'm even scared to answer when client asks, What shall I bring you?? I usually hear my neighbor asking for airtime to this one, rent to that one Bathong Woman Is Dis Your BF Now??

Why can't some girls be creative? Think of something... I use all my WhatsApp to Market myself!! On 2 Profiles i created a Business WhatsApp sometimes I'd put myself as a Personal Trainer, Massage Therapist or Yoga Instructor so dat I'll be able to write times and rates. Or create Pop-Up(when a Client cancelled a Booking)sessions, Rush Hour(2 Hours Of 50% Sale) 30 Minutes sessions. Just think of something... Anything to interest them instead of calling or texting. I DO NOT EVEN RESPOND TO A MESSAGE 5 MINUTES LATER COS A LOT CAN HAPPEN IN 5 MINUTES.

Another thing totally unrelated, Punters stop using personal phones we can see you're a "LAWYER & Your Wife looks pretty in dat purple dress on your PP".... Plz stop doing dat some girls are desperate outside & some of punters likes to take advantage, you rob a girl she use your number to ruin your image..... And stop trying to save us we here to please you not to be asked questions like... How did you end up here? What are your plans for the future? Does your Family knows what you do? You ask me my name I tell you MAX then you say NO I WANT THE ONE THAT YOUR MOTHER GAVE YOU.... WTH??

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.