Virgowolf5
Virgowolf5 - How do we upgrade...
How do we upgrade...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-01 12:44:11

Hi purple peeps...

So I'm just curious to know if this subject has come up before? Or maybe the ESA admin could respond?

But I'm curious to know 2 things...

1.why is ethnicity not included in the advanced search filter?

2.can we request certain function and features to further enhance the experience of browsing ESA?

for example, why not have a category for budget services offered? Literally just a name, location and price for the next 24hrs. ? It makes it easier to review and quicker instead of the 40 questions punters send out in the morning to SP.

Also for if possible to add a mapping service to the platform that allows my position to match with close by SP? This will help with checking the accuracy of the ladies venue/establishment, also to see other ladies in the area that are closer.

Another idea is could we not have a seperate queues on the personal profile of favourite and not favourite? The reason for this is I would like to follow other punters and check there profiles of likes and dislikes, which makes it also quicker than reading reviews.

I noticed that there is a badge for trust worthy source but how could I see all of them? Sort of like a list of winners? Best punters to follow? It would be great to have a dashboard thay shows most active, most popular, most visited....I somehow feel this info would help punters when it comes to making decisions and also how to avoid some bad experiences.

This is just my personal view of things I would want to see to make my planing and decision making easier. I could be completely wrong but just a thought.....
Virgowolf5
Virgowolf5 - Re: How do we upgrade...
Re: How do we upgrade...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-02 13:13:20

Repost....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.