Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Long weekend special
Re: Long weekend special
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11854
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-28 22:04:43

On 2021-09-28 19:58:16 ThelastRonin said:
On 2021-09-28 19:30:04 Miss Barbie Doll said: On 2021-09-28 18:48:23 ThelastRonin said: @miss barbie doll

@ms ella

It would be tough going to a nudist resort with y'all as us guys can't hide anything.... Haha

Come on it will be sexy,take us the horny pussies lol.you guys always complained about horniness,now we bringing fun and you punicking out really????

Definitely not ;) up for it :p

I am definitely on:))
Charlies Angels
Charlies Angels - Re: Long weekend special
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 278
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-29 06:57:58

Ms ella and barbie sandy bay u can do all that but dont get caugh. The official nudist resorts i cant dare to take u there. We wil get banned for life. There are rules there and and the two of u are to nawty to take there.
A few rules
Its couples only
No sex allowed in public
Its basicaly a family rwsort. Only diff is u are completly naked.
Im actauly taking a few of my girls in the house to the resort next week sunday. Just to break away and relax for the day.
There is a pool bar a resturant huge hot tub sauna steam room. So they can have there own spa day

Charlie
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Long weekend special
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11858
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-29 08:14:24

On 2021-09-29 06:57:58 Charlies Angels said:
Ms ella and barbie sandy bay u can do all that but dont get caugh. The official nudist resorts i cant dare to take u there. We wil get banned for life. There are rules there and and the two of u are to nawty to take there.
A few rules
Its couples only
No sex allowed in public
Its basicaly a family rwsort. Only diff is u are completly naked.
Im actauly taking a few of my girls in the house to the resort next week sunday. Just to break away and relax for the day.
There is a pool bar a resturant huge hot tub sauna steam room. So they can have there own spa day

Charlie

Awww what's the use of being naked and don't fuck thats a waste,I can imagine seeing a nice yummy dick but i am not allowed to fucked it hahahaha never:)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.