The RB steamy shower session
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2103
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-28 13:29:24
Edited: 2021-09-28 13:34:01

Same questions being asked and thus..

"So what was the Milk Bath and what is the Steamy shower session?"

Do have a look at the video on my webpage...it gives u an idea.

Www.russian-bridgitte.com

Unfortunately i am not offering the baths at present. That session is replaced by what i call the Steamy shower treat...it is in the same vein.

I have a built in seat in the shower (perfect for u to sit and allow your mind to go to pasture) U seated...massaged...played with....much sincere mutual shares there shall be.

This session is aromatic sensual and VERY therapeutic. I am the master of muscle manipulation and detoxing (acredited)...u can choose release in the shower or later on my plinth...or...then AND later!

...milked by my hands...i call it an erotic unhurried cock massage / cock worship

...the edging resulting in creaming my hands / boobies / tummy...

Of course my bum bums know to feature, that fullness has it purpose, a perfect slide between tight bums cheeks for a hard shaft!...as does a sexy "grind" of pubic bone...and a tittie "fuck" being a guarantee.

...as to my feet on your shaft..well, all depends on what ur fancy may be.

And to follow after the shower shall be the best therapeutic and destressing massage u have had in a LONG time.

As i always say...i know i am better than simply good.

Your mind, your body, your desire, your fantasy is what i care to address and leave u a little bewitched and sighing most content.

Should u enjoy prostate play and pegging....a session most heated on the plinth after i have u arching in the showing and begging, is a definite.

That is the gist of the shower share BUT does not negate any other pleasures nutually agreed upon and continued during or after the shower.

Do pencil some time into your diary for u and i and a steamy shower treat!

Scent.
Heat.
Flesh.

Your ever

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: The RB steamy shower session
Re: The RB steamy shower session
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2113
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-30 11:02:59

Greetings delicious all...

Just a reminder

ONLY 2 steamy aromatic naughty and erotic RB shower shares per day available.

As to all the other naughty kinkiness on offer....available from 9am till late!

Kiss u ever so slow and close.

x

RB

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.