Navigation
frankthepora
frankthepora - What some will do for a quick fix
What some will do for a quick fix
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-03 16:35:01

I booked a new girl advertising in my area.Only to be disappointed,she was a walking skeleton just bones and front teeth all rotten. Only saw this after I already paid then she took off her clothes.She never stopped talking and on edge and just wanted to finish.could see she was high on something. So finished and left disappointed. Last night she what's up me if I'm not interested in doing a booking as it was a slow week and she needs money to pay the rent.l told her no as I was disappointed and told her the reason. She said it would be different and that she would not rush me and I could cum 2 or 3 times in that hour. And I could pay her after the session. I was not keen so I diclined.She kept on been persistent,so I thought there's one way of getting rid of her. I told her I would book if we could do it with out condom. Oral and sex and I pushed for Greek. She agreed for R200 extra. I said no and told her to find someone else. Hour later she contacted me and said I could come over and not pay that extra and have what I wanted. .I was shocked what she would do to get the money. I'm sure it was for drugs. I blocked her and switched my phone off
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: What some will do for a quick fix
Re: What some will do for a quick fix
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9109
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-03 16:49:18

Just post a review on her profile.
This thread means nothing, if we do not know who it is.
Hotstuf69
Hotstuf69 - Re: What some will do for a quick fix
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-04 10:55:11

Agree with semensquirter we need to watch out for one another.
ziggyjoon
ziggyjoon - Re: What some will do for a quick fix
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 582
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-04 13:38:06

That is why I am on this site! Go guys! We need to keep our eyes open!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.