Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Need your input
Re: Need your input
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 166
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-06 09:44:15

On 2021-10-06 09:06:28 Saffron Skye said:

As far as I'm aware you can't have two adds with the same number. Maybe just check with ESA.

You're very wrong there are numerous advertisers withe multiple ads with same numbers even venues with various ladies withe the same number
nsasexguy
nsasexguy - Re: Need your input
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 125
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-06 10:27:38
Edited: 2021-10-06 10:28:31

Sounds like your "friend" does not want to build a brand or stay in the industry for too long. She wants to maximize your earning in the shortest time possible. Many before her, have tried this strategy, most have failed and have existed, not with earnings they hoped for, but with burnt fingers and damaged reputations.

The best advice, is to tell your friend to:
- start small (1 ad for 1 area),
- deliver more than she promised,
- make her offering special and different (e.g. a fantastic lady on ESA as made coffee before a session a real thing), and
- offer a service at an affordable price point.
Massage By Carmen-lex
Massage By Carmen-lex - Re: Need your input
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1573
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-06 10:54:21

On 2021-10-05 19:55:31 semensquirter said:
This always confused me...
Some SP's do not understand that in this industry, it's all about "building a brand".
I notice that when there is a negative review...then that profile gets shut down and the other profile will appear.

BTW...the linking of multiple ad's...How does this work?
Is this automatic?....or does the advertiser have a choice to link them?

they link if they have the same number I think
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Need your input
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6196
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-06 11:50:34

On 2021-10-06 09:06:28 Saffron Skye said:
On 2021-10-05 16:39:56

As far as I'm aware you can't have two adds with the same number. Maybe just check with ESA.

You can have as many ads with as many numbers or all the same number. 509 often has several ladies advertising and it's all with the same number.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Need your input
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6198
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-06 11:55:32

On 2021-10-06 10:27:38 nsasexguy said:
Sounds like your "friend" does not want to build a brand or stay in the industry for too long. She wants to maximize your earning in the shortest time possible. Many before her, have tried this strategy, most have failed and have existed, not with earnings they hoped for, but with burnt fingers and damaged reputations.

The best advice, is to tell your friend to:
- start small (1 ad for 1 area),
- deliver more than she promised,
- make her offering special and different (e.g. a fantastic lady on ESA as made coffee before a session a real thing), and
- offer a service at an affordable price point.

She is not new to the industry. I just cannot drum into her head what building seea brand means. She has her regulars and she does okay. With the changes in society at large, she needs to change her game plan.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.