Navigation
smo89
smo89 - Service Providers
Service Providers
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-06 10:12:38

Morning all,just a question to the community here. There are numerous girls on this site some I know well some I aspire to meet. Yet all advertise here some show they are available other's I just try and contact by chance. What I am trying to get at is whether you are showing available at the time or not your ad is active and yet you do not take calls and no response afterwards. And this is on more than one occasion as well. Is there any particular reason for this?
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Service Providers
Re: Service Providers
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4748
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-06 10:38:43

Girls use the available setting for exposure mostly. ( Meaning their add will appear on the "available now" page rather than be lost between hundreds of others on the website.

It unfortunately does not mean she will be available to answer calls 24/7 as she is most probably busy with appointments.

If you don't get through via call . Leave a detailed message about your enquiry and a time frame that she can call back or respond to your text without invading your privacy. Ladies won't respond to a text that just says "HI" and most ladies don't return calls at all and won't respond to text if it has been more than 15 minutes since the text was sent.

I very seldom use the available feature and when I do it is normally because I am available at that moment for short notice appointments;)

Tinashy
Tinashy - Re: Service Providers
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 272
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-06 12:34:51

Firstly I don't answer private numbers, secondly when you call it doesn't mean the lady is always available she might be in another booking, thirdly I never return a call or a message after 10 minutes so as to not inconvenience the other person Incase he has a spouse that might touch his phone
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Service Providers
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1988
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-06 12:53:54

I have had a few clients complain that they see a lady online and try and call her and she doesn't answer. There is a difference between being Online and Available. I will often log in at 10pm at night when I haven't had a chance during to the day to catch up on PM's etc. It then shows that I am "Online" and clients will whatsapp me thinking that I am available. So just make sure that you are looking at the "Available page" and not assume that because she is Online that she is available.

The "Available Section" should be only be used by girls when they are available to take calls and appointments.

Arizona

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.