Vicky
Vicky - BIRTHDAY GAME CHANGES....
BIRTHDAY GAME CHANGES....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2670
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-10 13:10:03
Edited: 2021-10-10 13:12:43

Hallooooo all my sexies...As you know by now, October is my birthday month and I am planning to celebrate the whole month through.
I have a little game running but decided to make a few changes in the game to make it easier for all you stunning gents to participate! *wink-wink*
So here goes....

For every 1 hour session or longer that you book you may put your name in my birthday box! The last day of October i will draw 3 names out of the box and those 3 lucky gents will each receive one of my delicious Blow & Cum sessions on the house! (To be claimed before 7 November 2021!)

Thats right boys! No guessing my birthday (which is on the 18th *grin*) and you may enter as many times as you like!

**The gents who already entered qualify for the draw automatically whether the date is correct or not...

Here are the T's & C's...

* Any gent may enter as many times as he likes. The more you enter the bigger your chance of winning! *wink

* The lucky 3 gents will either be notified via pm or whatsapp (their choice, this will be discussed when their names are put in the birthday box)

* "Codenames" will be used for those gents who does not wish to use their real names

* If you participate i will have to have a means of contacting you should you be one of the lucky 3! Either a whatsapp number or your handle on ESA which i can use to pm you...

* The 3 "prizes" must be claimed on or before 7 November 2021. (Names will be drawn before 12H00 on 31 October 2021) So please make sure i will be able to contact you on 31 October after 12H00 should you be one of the lucky ones!

So come celebrate with me all you sexy gents!

Hugs
V
xoxoxo
Vicky
Vicky - Re: BIRTHDAY GAME CHANGES....
Re: BIRTHDAY GAME CHANGES....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2672
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-10 18:12:59

A free knee wobbling blowjob up for grabs guys! Get your names in that box!
Vicky
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2686
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-12 15:17:11

Bumping to the top
Vicky
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2690
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-12 18:30:17

Bumping again...dont lose out guys...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.