Navigation
Gretchen
Gretchen - Delete, delete, delete
Delete, delete, delete
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 556
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-20 12:23:05

Was reading a thread where a WG posted about two guys going around, stealing WG's phones and copying the info on there. That's why I delete my call list, Whatsapp conversations and never save clients by name rather by something I associate them with. Those numbers I also delete frequently. Girls, I know why we need to keep conversations etc but rather not. Play it safe to protect the clients privacy.
Ms Ella
Ms Ella - Re: Delete, delete, delete
Re: Delete, delete, delete
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 653
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-20 17:19:13

And put a password on the phone, and on the call list. Delete, password protect and hide cellphones everytime.
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Delete, delete, delete
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 561
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-20 23:03:32

With the technology today, passwords, fingerprints and facial recognition on a phone means nothing. Watch an episode on C*rt# Bl#&che what they do with stolen cellphones. Add the Dark Web where you can buy anything illegal, anyone can obtain software to override passwords. I would be mortified if any of my clients was called by a scammer so I'll stick with delete.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Delete, delete, delete
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1761
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-20 23:13:20

The deleted can still be un-deleted and recovered. Incineration, now that is another story altogether.

Safety first. Passphrase protect, biometric, 2nd factor, remote wipe.

No point in locking your house and leaving the key under the welcome Matt.

A chain is only as strong as the weakest link
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: Delete, delete, delete
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6641
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 07:28:44

When will the ladies ever learn,as soon as a client comes through my door I put both of my phone's away in a safe place.... My client goes to my bedroom,I kindly excuse myself for 1 min and hide them without him even seeing where I put them. I never leave anything of value lying around..... before my client enters I already send him the exit code for when he leaves....

Lots of ladies complain about their money also been stolen.
Andyza
Andyza - Re: Delete, delete, delete
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 08:47:37

If WG's really want to add additional protection to there phones there are some very good encryption software for iphone and android devices like DearMob. These softwares can help stop people from access the phone and also prevent hackers on the dark web as usually takes more time and they rather move on
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Delete, delete, delete
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6256
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 09:50:30

On 2021-10-21 07:28:44 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said:
When will the ladies ever learn,as soon as a client comes through my door I put both of my phone's away in a safe place.... My client goes to my bedroom,I kindly excuse myself for 1 min and hide them without him even seeing where I put them. I never leave anything of value lying around..... before my client enters I already send him the exit code for when he leaves....

Lots of ladies complain about their money also been stolen.

It's not always so easy if you work from a lodge /hotel room. Some ladies set me right when I made a similar comment a few weeks ago.
I have to add, I have only ever lost 1 phone, my personal one. I have a million places to hide things cos I am working from home.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.