Navigation
AnalFarmer
AnalFarmer - Raping SPs
Raping SPs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-25 13:33:49

The recent post by a fellow punter has raised a big issue thats happening in the shadows of this world and it must be shed to light, Service providers are raping punters and it needs to stop and many more punters need to come out the dark about this cause we know it's happening and we can't hide from it any more.

I too have been a victim of this unforesaken evil. I had booked this beautiful SP one day and when I got there the SP was more beautiful in real life then I expected so like any normal guy I nutted right after I took my clothes off. I was embarrassed but i knew i was not about to lose all my money for nothing so I decided to stay a bit longer to reload, after a bit of failed attempts the SP suggested we shower together and I agreed(foolish mistake) in the shower we kissed and cuddled and I started to get hot again, blood was pumping and rushing in the right places. then the SP asks me to lean out the shower door and grab the scrubber so I can get my back scrubbed so I did, with my back turned against the SP I feel a hard object piercing throught my anus splinter in a split of a second, I have never been so violated in my life. that was the last time I ever turned my back against a shemale, I know I like anal sex and shemales but I am not gay for fucks sakes.
Hound-dogg
Hound-dogg - Re: Raping SPs
Re: Raping SPs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 219
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-25 13:47:46

Thou shalt not gain any acknowledgement for thine own retardation.

Case closed.
Ms Le Roux
Ms Le Roux - Re: Raping SPs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4760
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-25 13:53:34

On 2021-10-25 13:47:46 Hound-dogg said:
Thou shalt not gain any acknowledgement for thine own retardation.

Case closed.

Fucking love it! Xxxx
Sage
Sage - Re: Raping SPs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2934
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-25 13:58:04

Lol. ya.
That's why I don't shower at the start of a session with clients.
The penetration has to be perfectly timed.

In all seriousness though enjoying anal or prostate play doesn't make you gay!

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Raping SPs
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-25 15:19:50

I should learn to read who is posting first. But this was funny.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.